Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged

--Discussion Of The Week--

Prashanth during the Diwali special episode made a statement , 'A lady can never share her husband , be it with his dead wife too.'

How far is it true? Can a woman really be jealous of her husband's ex despite knowing the fact that it is the past & will never come back. Is it ok for a wife to ask her husband to stop loving or remembering his dear dead wife? Do people really move on?

This is the discussion of the week , Envying the past v/s digging the past.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

sanmathinislaluvbbatnuresmeraldaPriyasi-Mrs.MasHGc-smiley20adigaagkriti07amourfouGCssroomaniaanyakunatuluvmgkholita-AarYaholic-kmfan_2ilovepyaarAbby-GC-Crazygafulu14Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW : Envy Over Past" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Priyasi

IF-Dazzler

Priyasi

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
I wont call it jealousy. And it cannot be even explained. A person can trust his/her wife/husband in this regard but when he/she remembers the latter too much, it is bound to create a feeling of uneasiness in the living one. 
It is definitely not wrong to remember your loved one but it is also not wrong for the other one to feel uneasy. I may not be able to explain it but yes, I know this is true. Because I have seen this. 
Its not about trust or mistrust, its just about a feeling of insecurity which you really dont have any control over. 
Its easy to say, 'why should one have problem with memories especially when the person is dead', but this heart is a little dumb when it comes to understand logics. 

I know, I didnt make any sense, but its a topic which is very complex. 

Edited by Priyasi - 13 December 2012 at 7:14am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanmathinislaluvbbatssroomani

Sakhile

Goldie

Sakhile

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
One may never forget one's past, however one may choose not to dwell on it. You choose how the past affects your present. The wise choose to learn from the past experiences and live in the present.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanmathinislaluvbbat

kriti07

IF-Dazzler

kriti07

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
I guess the past always casts a shadow on the present . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanmathi

Abby-GC-Crazy

IF-Sizzlerz

Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
I believe.. moving on and forgetting your past are 2 different things...

I think even after remembering your past and cherishing it(if it's good), you can move on in life and start a fresh journey...

I feel every journey has its own beauty and lessons and so I don't think one can actually forget any journey but yea, one can definitely move on...

Regarding the show,
Well, I certainly believe that the first love cannot be forgotten but one can definitely move on from it and especially if its outcome is disastrous and saddening!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sanmathiluvbbatSakhileamourfouGCssroomani

gcluv

IF-Sizzlerz

gcluv

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
i feel , it's better not to mingle with past
it gives unnecessary pain 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanmathiluvbbatamourfouGC

-Mrs.MasHGc-

IF-Dazzler

-Mrs.MasHGc-

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
There is nothng bad in thinking about past...
Single Valued Point for Past,Present or Future is "Whatever haappend good save it in our memory!!!Whatever happened made u cry n fel bad...learn lesson from it n Move on!!!"
So thinking about the dead Partner is not a Crime or there is no use in the word Jealousy!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanmathiluvbbatSakhileamourfouGC

gafulu14

IF-Stunnerz

gafulu14

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
moving on and forgetting your past

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanmathi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.