Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 357

-Muskii-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Muskii-

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
I feel like leaving IF Ermm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sankadeviisweet_bArShiLover11SarunAddictionpasbaruncrackerszonedivvkSamiyaIPKKNDAASUSCandYlicious_SBigbang_GDOnepoundChicGodhuliLogonBornThisWay

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Regarding Off-Air Shows Forum (Page 7)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BornThisWay

IF-Stunnerz

BornThisWay

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divvk

Can you please reconsider the decision taken related to forums getting closed in 3 months after the show going off air? i am sure u r aware that ipkknd is the forum, which is always active. please don't this to our forum.. this is very disappointing. this is the only place where we all fans come together. very very disappointing! We have lost our chaska meter. we have not yet recovered from that sadness! this one is too much to bear! our ipkknd forum will never die. the activity will keep going on. u can def see that. 
Moreover there are shows which have ended long back yet the forums have been open years after years, our show ended just few days ago, this won't be fair with us.

sankadeviisarunrockzzSarunAddictionpasbarungataheidicrackerszonedivvkSamiyaIPKKNDCatz.RangRasiyaBigbang_GDOnepoundChicArshisarunrocksGodhuliLogon

DiyaDeep1125

Groupbie

DiyaDeep1125

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
this decision sucks... Ipk forum is the most active forum even after being archived. If space is a problem, delete the old posts but why close the entire forum. This is so unfair. Be ready to loose a lot of members because majority of them are ipk fans. God knows why this is happening to us ipk fans, one jhatka after anotherCry

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShiLover11pasbarungataRisha.JcrackerszonePashbarundivvkSamiyaIPKKNDCatz.RangRasiyaAASUSBigbang_GDGodhuliLogonBornThisWay

Risha.J

Goldie

Risha.J

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Oh, and just letting my decision known, if the IPK forum goes - I'll leave IF and I'm sure a lot of the people who joined for that will go too.

Seriously where are the spammers when you need them?

Please reconsider your decision. If you are adamant to make this happen, then at least extend the time - One month is NOT enough

DiyaDeep1125SarunAddictionpasbarunnomad.nesscrackerszone-Risha_ipkknd-divvkCatz.RangRasiyaSamiyaIPKKNDAASUSCandYlicious_SBigbang_GDGodhuliLogonBornThisWay

* Unnati *

IF-Sizzlerz

* Unnati *

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
I'm extremely sorry , but you do not have my consent in this  Confused ( I know, as if you really care ..but I'm an I-F member & I can voice this out ) And I can bet, so is the same with a lot of others here . Tell me , what pleasure do you find , or rather what are you gonna lose if you just let us have our forums ? Have it in the archived section, but not locked. So what if it's reduced to FFs/ OSs/ VMs etc ? So what ? It's about the fanbase of a particular show being provided with the same platform to interact with each other  , on things related to the same show, stars, both onscreen & offscreen moments etc, everything ! Really now, I'd be surprised if you're not willing to consider this. This is no big deal really. All I can say is, please keep it open.

Edited by * Unnati * - 13 December 2012 at 7:24am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

sankadeviisarunrockzzgatapasbarunheidiSarunAddictionRisha.JMeghipkcrackerszone-Risha_ipkknd-divvkPashbarunArshisarunrocksGodhuliLogonCatz.RangRasiya-Muskii-SamiyaIPKKNDCandYlicious_SBigbang_GDragvir.fanOnepoundChicAASUSunknowndesires.BornThisWayvandana.sagar

-Muskii-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Muskii-

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
This rule is just made to due IPkians I'm sure 
Till now no one cared about it , just when our show ended this came up 
Well , is there anything more interesting now

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sarunrockzzpasbarunSarunAddictionArShiLover11MeghipkcrackerszonedivvkPashbarunArshisarunrocksGodhuliLogonCatz.RangRasiyaSamiyaIPKKNDAASUSBigbang_GDBornThisWay

Jassi87

IF-Sizzlerz

Jassi87

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Plz change ur decision!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pasbarunGodhuliLogonBigbang_GDOnepoundChicBornThisWay

Meghipk

Goldie

Meghipk

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
rule should b reconsidered ...
if t forum is still active then y should it b closed
 then some shows r rerunning in diff channel & it should b checked 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SarunAddictionArShiLover11pasbarunRisha.JGodhuliLogonOnepoundChicBigbang_GDAASUSSamiyaIPKKNDBornThisWay

Post Reply New Post

Go to top