Fan Fictions

FF collaboration: IPK.2.0-Doing it right, ch6-p136 - Page 5

justforuse thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
HAHAHAHAHAH GOTAS ON BIKINIS.

Bulls eye to describing aman's thoughts! That was really good!

I really need to stop reading things by you at work!

If only my boss knew what gotas are! I would have shared the story. ahahahha!

I loveddd it!!! It was so real...yet sarcastic! Good job maxine!

Arnav said that last line? Seriously? and did he give her a mock smile? I am dying to know where this is heading!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupcake- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is hilarious. A whole new take on the famous ramp falling scene. Bikinis and Khushi? The thought itself gives me a good laugh. I cant imagine Arnav saying that dialogue. Ha ha ha.. Eager to read more.

And Amazing idea of bringing all the awesome IF writes together πŸ‘

S
MariahMohan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 5
IPKKND in a whole new way? I'm in! I'm already hooked and looking forward to more. Not to mention there are some really amazing writers working on this too! I'm telling you, you people should've taken over the CV department. πŸ˜†

I'm really loving Arnav in this avatar too! Not to mention Lavanya<3 I've missed her. And Khushi... Khushi will be Khushi, and I love Khushi to the core. Fabulous work, I can't wait for more!
-Ann
-Emma.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7
Forgot to mention how much I love that you've already introduced aman! And Is it just me, or is Arnav going to be one of those awesomely unpredictable kind of guys? πŸ˜ƒ Edited by -Emma.K- - 11 years ago
-Shobhu21- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
🀣

Gote wali swinsuit ?
And a bhagwaan believing ASR ! OK that was just a lovely idea !

And I hereby solemly hope to stick by this :P
Waiting for the next one !

Loved it Vids !
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I am laughing so HARD. LOL OMG KHUSHI DESIGNING BIKINI'S? AAHAHAHA Perfection. Loved this first chapter! And let the real games begin in the next ;) 
aquagal thumbnail
I love this idea... amazing writers coming on one.. wow it sounds fun from the start...
Now coming to update.. the beginning itself had me cracked up.. 
seriously gotas on swimsuit???? I was like someone pinch me, is it really happening & that too for Miss India *faints*
Buaji and her thinking of Payaliya highly has always amused me.. i know Khushi always end up doing mistakes but Payal lacks some spark & Khushi has that in abundance😊 I can only say "Bhagwan jab deta hai chappar faad ke deta hai"πŸ˜‰ Actually I can use the same line for this FF collaboration... πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
This chapter reminded me old IPK - Khushi on the ramp by mistake, nudged by models to b there, tripped and thn straight in to the arms of Arnav singh Raizada but thankfully here he spoke something thn just glaring at her... and what did u say - mock smile😊 I like that!!!
I'm looking so forward to itπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Ni1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Vidya πŸ€—

I loved the idea...

1st chapter - Bingo...Thums Up...

Gote wala Swimsuit...🀣

Freak...LMAO...

Too good..

waiting for the next update...
ssafdar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant!!!! can't wait to read the next part.
frenzyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
gota wala swim suit & who else other dan khushi designing it!!🀣 loved it completely!!! πŸ˜† eagerly waiting for more...