Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Aashka's Rohit In Bigg Boss - ohhh yeahhh

pakigyal Groupbie
pakigyal
pakigyal

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged

don't you guys think Aashka's Rohit should come in Bigg Boss...

It'll be Awesome Coz She really does miss him and she is getting married aswell...and it wiould be interesting ...
Especially Santosh reaction...I want to see...

No Bad comments Plzzz
I just want to know would you want to rohit to be a guess appearance in bigg boss.

minihashu Goldie
minihashu
minihashu

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Ya he should come
FaultInOurStars IF-Rockerz
FaultInOurStars
FaultInOurStars

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
keya farak parta hey:s
spartangayle IF-Dazzler
spartangayle
spartangayle

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Well i don't find it interesting. But if sapna, urvashi,delnaaz, imam etc have their relatives coming...then why not aashka too. 
palegold Newbie
palegold
palegold

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pakigyal

don't you guys think Aashka's Rohit should come in Bigg Boss...

It'll be Awesome Coz She really does miss him and she is getting married aswell...and it wiould be interesting ...
Especially Santosh reaction...I want to see...

No Bad comments Plzzz
I just want to know would you want to rohit to be a guess appearance in bigg boss.

she does?????? Shocked
Really????
ahan... tu yai tsunami rohit ki yaad main ata hai... 
and we poor mortals were thinking gandi batain...
hai baichari... rohit ki yaad main ronay wali video be upload kar dai koi plz...
. waisay what if rohit does not miss her... Disapprove
but since marriage invitations have already been sent out... tu I guess... but wait.. who is she getting married to.. the post did not specify that she is getting married to rohit or...????

--GODFATHER-- IF-Dazzler
--GODFATHER--
--GODFATHER--

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
YEP ---everyone in the world is curious to see a man ---who wants to tie knots with AASHKA ----tolerate  her tears and spend millions of rupees for boxes of TISSUES -----/  and see her under the KAMBAL with sana kissing her all over -----/  more than she did with ROHIT @

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07LadyDabangg

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Wudnt it be better to send her to rohit

I dont think he wants to come...since he refuses to admit hez in a relationship with her...
She might cry with happiness n bring tsunami in the house...thats why they r not getting him...

Edited by togepe30 - 13 December 2012 at 6:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alisha23cs-07

pakigyal Groupbie
pakigyal
pakigyal

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Wudnt it be better to send her to rohit

I dont think he wants to come...since he refuses to admit hez in a relationship with her...
She might cry with happiness n bring tsunami in the house...thats why they r not getting him...
Actully he does ----
check the article...gosh so what if she cries - why does it effect you...I know more emtional ppl than her

Rohit Bakshi is missing Bigg Boss 6 contestant Aashka Goradia

Rohit Bakshi is missing Bigg Boss 6 contestant Aashka Goradia 
Movies
News
Star Kids
No Makeup

You may have heard Aashka Goradia mention 'Rohit' many times in Bigg Boss 6. Though Aashka was pursued by some admirers in Bigg Boss, she has remained every loyal to Rohit, a fact which Salman Khan never fails to tease her about.

Rohit has been busy promoting his film PAN India. According to the sources , Rohit Bakshi has been missing his Girlfriend Aashka Goradia who's currently inside the Big Boss House as one of the strong contestant. Dehradun Diary is very important film for Rohit, and he wanted his girlfriend to be by his side on various promotional activities.

Rohit is happy about Aashka as she is doing well in Big Boss and wishes her all the luck for the famous reality show.

http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/photos/rohit-bakshi-missing-bigg-boss-6-contestant-aashka-goradia

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index