Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Shut Up Sapna..!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mahiya

Goldie

mahiya

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
As usual Sapna bullied Angry Bigg Boss on her Nirahua Bhaiyya's eviction, saying she doesn't want to stay in the house because this game is not for good people like Aseem Bhaiyya & Nirahua Bhaiyya.
That means she is not one of good people Thumbs Down and hence survived so long in the show, right?

Edited by mahiya - 13 December 2012 at 5:48am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

afreen13SweetSona2010dude81-Purva-King-Anu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shut Up Sapna..!!" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

taurusbb

Goldie

taurusbb

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
You are right, she admitted that she is the biggest shaitan in the house. She ranted for some time, but later calmed down and told Urvashi that she was now normal.

When she becomes emotional, she goes a bit out of control!!

King-Anu

IF-Rockerz

King-Anu

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Let me understand all this.

I will go with aseem bhayya - aseem bhayya evaporates in thin air
I will go with sampat ji - sampat ji exits (despite every effort to stay)  
I want Nirhua bhayya to stay - he goes down under 

Now if you are that bothered I have a very simple advice for you. LEAVE.

We are happy with shaitans and bad people in the house. You can help women out by offering them free hair cutting service. What a disgrace she is to this show. One of the most cunning contestand and yes Imam nailed her right on day1. She is fake.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.