Suggestions / Comments

Dearest Admins a Request to you! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

SaileshrkD3FAN

Goldie

SaileshrkD3FAN

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
The admin dont cares about others...hey rechus call him once and ask...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SAIBALROUTHRajiniliciousrechus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dearest Admins a Request to you! (Page 5)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaileshrkD3FAN

The admin dont cares about others...hey rechus call him once and ask...
noo yar..we posted this publically..he is responsible reply it here...he can explain his POV...its agree or disagree..no matter..he didn't...then why we ask him personally...admin ignoring this thread..ignorance is equal to insulting...

Edited by rechus - 25 December 2012 at 9:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SAIBALROUTHRajinilicious

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by River-Island.

Originally posted by payalibm

they wont pucheee...non will...
you can leave the forum...they are least bothered...
they are even least bothered to chk out with wht they have done in some forums like you knwo about the recent incident in our forum...the mistake since last some day been made by DT"S there... lolzzz non even bothered to seee...there so called back stage deserver candidate with rules and regulations was openly suporting it...lolzzz...

they are ready to make the forum suffer...but not understand the rules and demands and wht amazes me is vijay bhai neglegency towards it... so why you trying so hard to change...

lets take it liek this...seee all dt's have joined hands they nto replying to pm's nor they showing any signs to reply...hwo this is posible...only when they have there own ppl in there group naa..see there unity and one way parade...we all should learn from this...why they want putsiders who might question there moves and authority...think swetuuu

This is not the ONLY work that the Admin and higher authorities have guys.
Being Coolbies, why are you all bent on destroying the reputation of them? Because you guys know it's NOT an easy job, handling a whole of 100,000 members. Decisions are not made solely by Vijay or Aahaana, they require a group effort, a meeting, a solution, a strategy. Therefore bare patience, and please reduce the spamming here. 

And lastly, if you are unhappy with the way things are being formed here, you have another choice. You know what. Samajhdar ko ishaara kaafi hai.

Don't take me wrong, but there are other ways of asking for your requirement. I haven't seen any normal members indirectly taunting around the way this group is.

Cheers,
-Sarika Xx

hey there!
do you know the matter...?????????
do you understand the meaning of bashing... and insulting... i doubt

asking clear cut point to point about answers is wht we were waiting for... and still waiting ... 

thanks for the advice ... i have issues with DT...no doubt and with vijay bhai being quit and non responsive way is extremmly dissapoint ... but i am not a ruuner ... i fight my own battels and when i can see face to face myself in mirror i know i am not wrong and i am not wrong ... so your dvice is beeing thrown in bin ... i am sorry for doing that swetuuu Embarrassed

PS - thnkss for the lovely support guys and standing for my words and explaning its nto bashing and insulting...love you guysss

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SaileshrkD3FANSAIBALROUTHRajiniliciousRashu-SKDSaranghaerechus

SaileshrkD3FAN

Goldie

SaileshrkD3FAN

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Now its enough yaar please admins reply us please...

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
maath do hume reply, iss se jyada wat can we expect.

-Jamy-

IF-Rockerz

-Jamy-

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
@EkSapnoKiPari- I would love to say you spoke my heart.
I am not saying all DT are the same. I have recieved very good & honest co-operation from many DTs. But still there are disappointing facts.

I really dont appreciate the idea of appointing someone who doesnt watch a show or not interested in that section as a moderator or viewbie in that section. How rude it is? Since the particular dt is not concerned about the show/section, he/she will have the least interest in the forum related issues. Isn't that actually a torture to members? Yeah. Its also a torture to that particular DT too. You are forcing someone to do something what they do not wish to do. So how much they can be sincere in it?

Every forum has its own pulse and a DT must be someone who could feel it and someone who could love the forum. Many of our viewbies and moderators just want to get into guinness record for being the DT of highest number of forums in IF.(no offence to any particular person) They themselves decide everything without considering the members. How can it be wrong appointing someone as a DT or MODERATOR in a section from the section itself! Why to appoint someone who hardly has any interest?

Is not that injustice to both parties??!

I have seen many of our coolbies and members working and controlling forum for a peaceful atmosphere better what many moderators or viewbies or coolviewbies do. So its not at all wrong in appointing such digilent and dedicated people to moderate the forums.

I really dont understand how people are selected as a moderator. No offence against any person or any rules. But what truth is always a truth.

I do accept there are very much hardworking moderators. I did not speak about them.

And extremely sorry if my words made feel anyone offended. I did not mean that. Hope we finally get an answer..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SaileshrkD3FANSAIBALROUTHSandstonespicySugar..Rashu-SKDRajiniliciousrechus

Rashu-SKD

IF-Stunnerz

Rashu-SKD

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Admins ans ????? Pls reply us

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SaileshrkD3FANRajiniliciousrechus

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged
guys..you still expecting reply from Admin..???

Post Reply New Post

Go to top