Dearest Admins a Request to you! - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by karankundra007

1. I agree, the topic maker's post is really polite and kind towards asking for something, but Payalibm's post is not. That was a very rude remark. And that's what I was complaining about.

2. Your post above ^ too, isn't something anyone would appreciate. I was passing my response since this forum is known as a "Suggestions + Comments Forum", and you have replied in a very insensible manner.

Oh well, I don't want to get into any sort of fight with you, it will all about POV. Good luck. X

keep u r sensible with u my dear ...even i'm too not interested to waste my valuable by arguing with u ...and for u r kind information  payalibm's post was not rude but frustration waiting since ages for justice...u got it ...
and you don't have to appreciate my post ... 

I Agree with you  ..i remember there is one more coolbie who is always rude to me ...but still he is a coolbie ...

yaa we need answers ...

MODS thinks that they are one of the superstars in IF that's why they always shrugg a normal members like us ...it's utter disgusting ...

we need answers ... we need others also to experience as a  part of DT 
Hey guys i talked With Vijay Sir...He is hurted because ham kuch jyadha hi ho gaye like that..We want justice he is Hurted with this Sentence.So he said that he will decide with his team members and will reply soon...
Admin won't reply this...if he wish to reply, he can do it already...but he didn't...reason is simple...he scares do it or he d't give any value for normal members...he can give a reply to say he agree or disagree...he didn't..but he gave another two suggestions..what it mean...may be he knew what members asking is right..but he can't do anything... admin priya already disagreed n called us bashers..then how can he agree or reply this..if he agree members ir right, it equal to priya is wrong..he never do that..so he keeping silent..so d't expect reply..he won't reply..so d't waste time to waiting for reply..i remember this now...
"You may fool all the people some of the time, you can even fool some of the people all of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all the time..."
The admin dont cares about others...hey rechus call him once and ask...
Originally posted by SaileshrkD3FAN

The admin dont cares about others...hey rechus call him once and ask...
noo yar..we posted this publically..he is responsible reply it here...he can explain his POV...its agree or disagree..no matter..he didn't...then why we ask him personally...admin ignoring this thread..ignorance is equal to insulting...Edited by rechus - 11 years ago
Originally posted by River-Island.

This is not the ONLY work that the Admin and higher authorities have guys.
Being Coolbies, why are you all bent on destroying the reputation of them? Because you guys know it's NOT an easy job, handling a whole of 100,000 members. Decisions are not made solely by Vijay or Aahaana, they require a group effort, a meeting, a solution, a strategy. Therefore bare patience, and please reduce the spamming here. 

And lastly, if you are unhappy with the way things are being formed here, you have another choice. You know what. Samajhdar ko ishaara kaafi hai.

Don't take me wrong, but there are other ways of asking for your requirement. I haven't seen any normal members indirectly taunting around the way this group is.

Cheers,
-Sarika Xx

hey there!
do you know the matter...?????????
do you understand the meaning of bashing... and insulting... i doubt

asking clear cut point to point about answers is wht we were waiting for... and still waiting ... 

thanks for the advice ... i have issues with DT...no doubt and with vijay bhai being quit and non responsive way is extremmly dissapoint ... but i am not a ruuner ... i fight my own battels and when i can see face to face myself in mirror i know i am not wrong and i am not wrong ... so your dvice is beeing thrown in bin ... i am sorry for doing that swetuuu ðŸ˜³

PS - thnkss for the lovely support guys and standing for my words and explaning its nto bashing and insulting...love you guysss

Now its enough yaar please admins reply us please...
maath do hume reply, iss se jyada wat can we expect.
@EkSapnoKiPari- I would love to say you spoke my heart.
I am not saying all DT are the same. I have recieved very good & honest co-operation from many DTs. But still there are disappointing facts.

I really dont appreciate the idea of appointing someone who doesnt watch a show or not interested in that section as a moderator or viewbie in that section. How rude it is? Since the particular dt is not concerned about the show/section, he/she will have the least interest in the forum related issues. Isn't that actually a torture to members? Yeah. Its also a torture to that particular DT too. You are forcing someone to do something what they do not wish to do. So how much they can be sincere in it?

Every forum has its own pulse and a DT must be someone who could feel it and someone who could love the forum. Many of our viewbies and moderators just want to get into guinness record for being the DT of highest number of forums in IF.(no offence to any particular person) They themselves decide everything without considering the members. How can it be wrong appointing someone as a DT or MODERATOR in a section from the section itself! Why to appoint someone who hardly has any interest?

Is not that injustice to both parties??!

I have seen many of our coolbies and members working and controlling forum for a peaceful atmosphere better what many moderators or viewbies or coolviewbies do. So its not at all wrong in appointing such digilent and dedicated people to moderate the forums.

I really dont understand how people are selected as a moderator. No offence against any person or any rules. But what truth is always a truth.

I do accept there are very much hardworking moderators. I did not speak about them.

And extremely sorry if my words made feel anyone offended. I did not mean that. Hope we finally get an answer..