Yash Forgot His Lil Princesses ? -_- - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
I think i have seen a potrait of the three kids there. 
Originally posted by LoveViShalini

We got  to see Ansh -Aarya pics only in yesterday episode...
maybe tomorrow we got to see Paypal, ansh with Aarya potrait...hehe

One day per kid ðŸ˜† they will change it randomly ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

@Shali Come with the Proof ðŸ˜†

@PK Thats what i thought too they might be busy with exam ðŸ˜³

@Anu You make sense but ignoring the kids totally is just ðŸ˜³ Having a Family picture with all 3 kids is wrong though even if the story is now focusing on Prashant whats the big deal in having a Family pic with all 3 kids ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by aanyakunat

yes i'm wondering about the lack of attention given to the girls compared to ansh... ðŸ˜•

tell me about it!
I will never forgive Yash for this!😡  Arpita, please come and haunt him! This time don't look at him with a smile, so that he gets peace, instead be mad at him! Poor girls!
Exactly thusy...!!!
Missing My Angels!!!!
Payal n Palak!!!!
Yash schindiya...wat happened to u!!!!????
Originally posted by anushaarja

we can see them in a large portrait along wid ansh... separate pics of palak n payal in a leaf kinda photo frame...and palak n payal in one frame... itz just the episode needs focus on AarYa and ansh coz it is dealing with both of them... so pics related to the situation are shown... otherwise we have all the pics of all the family members in the room...from yash to payal...

Agree with you, there are pics of Palak Payal also, it was the demand of scene to focus on this particular pic. So, it was in focus just make Prashant realise how much Ansh and Aarti mean to Yash