Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Rajive's brother - Page 5

blossom2283 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Though this was a wakeup call for rajeev but i dont think this guy would realize anything...he is big IDIOT..he'll confront del ..and she'll do some brainwash talk and fusss rajeev is back doing dellu deluu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: blossom2283

Though this was a wakeup call for rajeev but i dont think this guy would realize anything...he is big IDIOT..he'll confront del ..and she'll do some brainwash talk and fusss rajeev is back doing dellu deluu

there can be only 2 possibilities in this condition- either he is a retard or he just wants some aid to stick in there...and all of us know what is the correct option..πŸ˜‰
This content was originally posted by: alexstar

This is so confusingπŸ˜•!!! Chelaram says she is paying the EMI and this guy says something elseπŸ˜• 

So what, Delu never claimed that she is satyavadi Harishchanda...πŸ˜†
missblue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A wake up call for Rajeev? I seriously doubt that !

Even after all the mudslinging she did on him, Rajeev would never change, after all he has to live upto his name Delu ka Pillu 

Pillu ki dum tedhi ki tedhi !!

P.S Is it just me or someone else too found Rajeev's bro HOT πŸ˜‰
Pivot thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I don't understand why he has to tell the whole house about what his brother said:/ He should either keep it to himself or just share it with Nik and Urvashi that's it! now everyone is going to react to this and create an issue.
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: cacaliki

I don't understand why he has to tell the whole house about what his brother said:/ He should either keep it to himself or just share it with Nik and Urvashi that's it! now everyone is going to react to this and create an issue.

I feel same 
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG..this dellu is very chalu.Poor Raju is innocent
gangnamstyle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --P.K.LeLe--

what makes you doubt about whether Rajeev has two Crore rupees or not . he is an actor and it's very common for an actor having crore rupees  . how could you forget that even rajeev has done some shows .and i think some money he would have earned through them and now must be living on that money.,

really big actors hve crores of rupees. and ppl frm tv industry seldom hve tht kind of moolah. barring ektas lead actors nobdy is paid a very high amnt... and an actor of rajeev's stature? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Tv actors are rich maybe not A list film stars level also rajeev has done TV for 18 years and maybe his family is rich tooπŸ˜”
SalluTheUllu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
after this he dint stop delu delu will stop supporting him!!