Nadaswaram Archives october 2012

Posted: 11 years ago
Upate by laksh

Shree kaka PP Vasikka Povathu laks😉

1st Oct 2012 - Sorandals, Jollu's & Joker Day today😉

Sorandal is started by mahesh n co ..They identified by an car to buy.. before finalizing price .. mahes is dancing that as if she got the car.. says .. mahesh travels name in front mirror.. n her family name with her parents name + Kobi name becoz of he getting car for her.SR.. says if we write so much names it would be difficult to look at rear mirror while driving nu.. sokku says before driving the car how could we identify the good ness of it nu solluran.. immtly all pamily hops into car except sokku n kobi n goes for an drive.. Mr. Santhi tries to negotiate price from 1.5 L to 1.25 L.. finalised on it.. all turns up from trip n now mahes ask kobi to give token advance to block this car for purchase.. after blinking towards sokku.. kobi finally pays off 2.5k n moves from there.

Next Sorandals in Jag's Home..ashok looking at paper.. jags coming in n looking for mappu(mappu vachuthan ya unnakku appu.. u need it jags😡)..roh's says mappu has not come yet..Jags checks why he didnt come as he informed that he will be back in few mins y'day itself as we had kept everything in local hotel only. Ashok intervene's n checks on it.. jags shuts him off n samlichufies mrs. jag n roh's n calls mappu .. no response.. ashok n his wife confirms that KNG runs off nu n calls of hotel to Check on mappu..but he answers that he vacated y'day night itself from there.. jags found to be shocked😲.. but ashok & his wife re-iterates that he would have run away with money n jewels..jags shuts them n tells that he might be in chit fund office.. n leaves from there.. Ashok n Wife again tells that KNG is Escaped by now.. U guys will know soon nu solluranga.

Rag's Parlour, doing facial for that blacky neighbour girl.. n tells she will become white soon ..n adds her beautifying is properly utilized to make her white nu sollura.. there comes Pshyco Rajesh jolling to rag's n do jolls to her.. rag's 😳..n somehow samalichufies him n sends him off.. he goes down n calls her in mobile n jollifys some more.. facial girls removes her eye caps n  see rag's in lost mode smiling at her mobile.. n checks if its her fiancee.. n rags picks call n talks sweet nothing..

Josi comes to home.. see Mayil outside having coffee.. goes n nags him n adds that he wish to see sokku in mayil's state nu..mayil gets furious n start beating him with his supporting stick.. there comes josi's wife who put him towards mayil.. to get proper beating from mayil.. all family members comes off car show.. gets to see mayil beating.. sokku ask mayil to stop the beating.. josi checks whether he will not ask what happen.. but sokku says am sure you could have nagged him thats why he is beating nu solluraru.. josi wife acknowledge it.. all goes in .. josi talks to Mr.shanti .. thinking he is someone else (he is with wig).. n address him as valukkai mandai is the one has not beaten him yet nu solluraru.. mr.shanti removes off his wig.. n gives nice kottu's to him n goes in ..josi talks to himself that everyone is beating him..i should keep quiet or else this kobi might beat me again nu solluraru..

Screen freezes...

Tuesday-No telecast--gandhi jayanthi spl programs

Wednesday-Laksh

Gandhi Thatha Migan Ku Leave Kudutharu - So Straight Wednesday.
2nd Oct - Happy Gandhi Jayanthi to All

3rd oct 2012 - Jag's Veetu Panchayat.

SR comes to tailor shop,Sam n Kaja nags him for soranding Kobi for his car.There comes Kobi, sends him off..Sam n kaja is questioning KObi, Kobi asusual tells since mahes asked i have no choice so agreed nu solluraru. .sam checks if this quality comes from Sr.pp, if so i will go n make my dad to sent off my mom to your home with some demand..so that sr.pp also will do something for mom nu solli kalaikuranga..also checks if malar knows this deal.. kobi mennumulikings..there calls malar.. n tells about KNG escape n tells that she is going to support her in need.. kobi ask her goto home.

Jags comes to hotel n gets to know that both KNG n friend has taken off all the bags & vacated the room last night itself. also receptionist handsover the car keys n tells that he they took taxi n went off. jags takes car keys n goes to chit fund n found it empty there comes kannakku pillai.. chking on office status.. n gives keys .. jags get to see his locaker is also empty.. jags tells not to tell anyone on this news.. n sends off KP(Pothathu  News reader is gone out jags..yeppa than neenga thiruthuveenga Jag's)..n found to be broken comes back to home.

Ramesh in market, gets to see his friend . He ask for 1 Lakh from ramesh as his dad is not  in station.. he is doing for some commisioning business .. n brainwash ramesh that he will get some 25K commision for that changing gold between hands... there comes an man with 1Lak cash n gives to ramesh .. telling that its due for NA .. he got money early so he wants to close the due before he spent nu sollitu handsover n leaves.. Ramesh friend pressures him n convince n tells that till friday u have time to return .. before that i will return the fund with cur commision nu solli takes from him n leaves.

Malar in Jags place.. all are regreting for thier mistakes..  Anni is scolding roh's for being so blind towards KNG.. n tells atleast we got budhi in the middle .. but u n ur dad never listened to us..now he made us beggar n fly away.. by now he might be out of district nu solluranga.. there comes jags vehicle.. he comes in n open his water tank..n tells that KNG confirmedly ran away nu  solluraru..all gather near him.. he turns off n gets to see malar there ..started scolding..all this is becoz of her only.. n ask her to leave home.. Malar tries to say something..

Thursday-Migan

Thursday...

Malar tries to talk but Jegan stops her and scolds saying all these are happening only due to her and he asks her to leave. Ashok tries to support her, but Malar tells him Appa is so unhappy now  , please take care of him and leaves.

After she is gone, yellarum round kattiopparivaching especially crying that Rohini's life spolied nnu, Jegan goes to his room dejected.

In Moorthy house, Moorthy asking for water to Anni, and his Anni didn't lkie it, when Guru corms she insists he needs to go check himself and tells we need to leave from her nni. Guru shakes his head.

Mallika gives water to Vanitha. Moorth yasks what is wrong with him, doesn't look like food poison and why Anni kept her face like that? Vanitha says nothing wrong, Anni never had pasam for you - anything ask me or Amma.

In a secluded place - Gokul with friend - he tells he is going to convert all jewels to gold and fly to foreign next day. 

In Jegan house --- Second round of RKO and Pavam rogini ettc. Now jagan feels bad not listening to Ashok before. Villlage people come and ask for money from chit fund, Jegan tells he will pay off some how, and leaves telling I need to do some thing. (Going to Malar - Gopi house)

In Gopi house, Gopi talking to Malar, discuss about Malar house happenings  tells her sorry for not discussing about car matter,  Malar tells you can help your sisters any time you do not need to ask me. mahesu comes and asks Gopi for car payment. Gopi tells asked Chettiyar will go get it today. Mahesu gives a bad look to Malar(as if Malar is her enemy)  when they are not looking.

friday

Edited by shreenithi - 11 years ago
Gandhi Thatha Migan Ku Leave Kudutharu - So Straight Wednesday.
2nd Oct - Happy Gandhi Jayanthi to All

3rd oct 2012 - Jag's Veetu Panchayat.

SR comes to tailor shop,Sam n Kaja nags him for soranding Kobi for his car.There comes Kobi, sends him off..Sam n kaja is questioning KObi, Kobi asusual tells since mahes asked i have no choice so agreed nu solluraru. .sam checks if this quality comes from Sr.pp, if so i will go n make my dad to sent off my mom to your home with some demand..so that sr.pp also will do something for mom nu solli kalaikuranga..also checks if malar knows this deal.. kobi mennumulikings..there calls malar.. n tells about KNG escape n tells that she is going to support her in need.. kobi ask her goto home.

Jags comes to hotel n gets to know that both KNG n friend has taken off all the bags & vacated the room last night itself. also receptionist handsover the car keys n tells that he they took taxi n went off. jags takes car keys n goes to chit fund n found it empty there comes kannakku pillai.. chking on office status.. n gives keys .. jags get to see his locaker is also empty.. jags tells not to tell anyone on this news.. n sends off KP(Pothathu  News reader is gone out jags..yeppa than neenga thiruthuveenga Jag's)..n found to be broken comes back to home.

Ramesh in market, gets to see his friend . He ask for 1 Lakh from ramesh as his dad is not  in station.. he is doing for some commisioning business .. n brainwash ramesh that he will get some 25K commision for that changing gold between hands... there comes an man with 1Lak cash n gives to ramesh .. telling that its due for NA .. he got money early so he wants to close the due before he spent nu sollitu handsover n leaves.. Ramesh friend pressures him n convince n tells that till friday u have time to return .. before that i will return the fund with cur commision nu solli takes from him n leaves.

Malar in Jags place.. all are regreting for thier mistakes..  Anni is scolding roh's for being so blind towards KNG.. n tells atleast we got budhi in the middle .. but u n ur dad never listened to us..now he made us beggar n fly away.. by now he might be out of district nu solluranga.. there comes jags vehicle.. he comes in n open his water tank..n tells that KNG confirmedly ran away nu  solluraru..all gather near him.. he turns off n gets to see malar there ..started scolding..all this is becoz of her only.. n ask her to leave home.. Malar tries to say something..

Screen Freezes..
Edited by lakshmikr - 11 years ago
Upate by laksh

Shree kaka PP Vasikka Povathu laks😉

1st Oct 2012 - Sorandals, Jollu's & Joker Day today😉

Sorandal is started by mahesh n co ..They identified by an car to buy.. before finalizing price .. mahes is dancing that as if she got the car.. says .. mahesh travels name in front mirror.. n her family name with her parents name + Kobi name becoz of he getting car for her.SR.. says if we write so much names it would be difficult to look at rear mirror while driving nu.. sokku says before driving the car how could we identify the good ness of it nu solluran.. immtly all pamily hops into car except sokku n kobi n goes for an drive.. Mr. Santhi tries to negotiate price from 1.5 L to 1.25 L.. finalised on it.. all turns up from trip n now mahes ask kobi to give token advance to block this car for purchase.. after blinking towards sokku.. kobi finally pays off 2.5k n moves from there.

Next Sorandals in Jag's Home..ashok looking at paper.. jags coming in n looking for mappu(mappu vachuthan ya unnakku appu.. u need it jags😡)..roh's says mappu has not come yet..Jags checks why he didnt come as he informed that he will be back in few mins y'day itself as we had kept everything in local hotel only. Ashok intervene's n checks on it.. jags shuts him off n samlichufies mrs. jag n roh's n calls mappu .. no response.. ashok n his wife confirms that KNG runs off nu n calls of hotel to Check on mappu..but he answers that he vacated y'day night itself from there.. jags found to be shocked😲.. but ashok & his wife re-iterates that he would have run away with money n jewels..jags shuts them n tells that he might be in chit fund office.. n leaves from there.. Ashok n Wife again tells that KNG is Escaped by now.. U guys will know soon nu solluranga.

Rag's Parlour, doing facial for that blacky neighbour girl.. n tells she will become white soon ..n adds her beautifying is properly utilized to make her white nu sollura.. there comes Pshyco Rajesh jolling to rag's n do jolls to her.. rag's 😳..n somehow samalichufies him n sends him off.. he goes down n calls her in mobile n jollifys some more.. facial girls removes her eye caps n  see rag's in lost mode smiling at her mobile.. n checks if its her fiancee.. n rags picks call n talks sweet nothing..

Josi comes to home.. see Mayil outside having coffee.. goes n nags him n adds that he wish to see sokku in mayil's state nu..mayil gets furious n start beating him with his supporting stick.. there comes josi's wife who put him towards mayil.. to get proper beating from mayil.. all family members comes off car show.. gets to see mayil beating.. sokku ask mayil to stop the beating.. josi checks whether he will not ask what happen.. but sokku says am sure you could have nagged him thats why he is beating nu solluraru.. josi wife acknowledge it.. all goes in .. josi talks to Mr.shanti .. thinking he is someone else (he is with wig).. n address him as valukkai mandai is the one has not beaten him yet nu solluraru.. mr.shanti removes off his wig.. n gives nice kottu's to him n goes in ..josi talks to himself that everyone is beating him..i should keep quiet or else this kobi might beat me again nu solluraru..

Screen freezes...

Oh - Sweet surprise - i didn't realize it na... half day than leave for me...
Thursday...

Malar tries to talk but Jegan stops her and scolds saying all these are happening only due to her and he asks her to leave. Ashok tries to support her, but Malar tells him Appa is so unhappy now  , please take care of him and leaves.

After she is gone, yellarum round kattiopparivaching especially crying that Rohini's life spolied nnu, Jegan goes to his room dejected.

In Moorthy house, Moorthy asking for water to Anni, and his Anni didn't lkie it, when Guru corms she insists he needs to go check himself and tells we need to leave from her nni. Guru shakes his head.

Mallika gives water to Vanitha. Moorth yasks what is wrong with him, doesn't look like food poison and why Anni kept her face like that? Vanitha says nothing wrong, Anni never had pasam for you - anything ask me or Amma.

In a secluded place - Gokul with friend - he tells he is going to convert all jewels to gold and fly to foreign next day.

In Jegan house --- Second round of RKO and Pavam rogini ettc. Now jagan feels bad not listening to Ashok before. Villlage people come and ask for money from chit fund, Jegan tells he will pay off some how, and leaves telling I need to do some thing. (Going to Malar - Gopi house)

In Gopi house, Gopi talking to Malar, discuss about Malar house happenings  tells her sorry for not discussing about car matter,  Malar tells you can help your sisters any time you do not need to ask me. mahesu comes and asks Gopi for car payment. Gopi tells asked Chettiyar will go get it today. Mahesu gives a bad look to Malar(as if Malar is her enemy)  when they are not looking.

Edited by shreenithi - 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

THURSDAY UPDATES

enna kodumai saravana idhu ennakanu vandhu vaikadhu episodes !!

Murthi wakes up and holds his head in pain.. sees everyone sleeping. Goes sit outside and cries feeling lonely. Vanitha comes and ask if he is ok but he continues crying. Vanitha advises him and tells him Kamu will be the one standing beside him till the end and no matter what  happen.  Vanitha cries saying she feels sad that she is the reason for the separation between him and kamu. Its because Gopi refuse to marry Vanitha, Murthi punished Kamu, Murthi starts thinking and feels guilty. Vanitha gives him good dose and advice .. Murthi cries in guilty.

Rajesh dreams of his ex pappu throwing things to him and saying she no longer needs him nu. He starts screaming and in comes running Usha  😲 Iva here taan staying vaa?  Rajesh grumbles he cannot forgot pappu and how much he is in stress because of this. Usha ask him to forget about this pappu and not to call Ragini as Pappu nu. He refuses and says tomorrow he will buy gift for Ragini. 😕

Late night. Murthi comes knocking sokku door. Sokku opens and Murthi cries wants to see Kamu. He goes in .. Kamu cries in happiness and tells him he will get cured. She will take  care of him nu. Gopi Malar and Paramu also there. Behind comes Nelli. Sokku tells Nelli no one at home knows about this besides them. Sokku ask Paramu to wake up Mayil. Everyone at home wakes up. Mayil and Devanae very happy to know Murthi wants to take Kamu back. Kamu smiles happily and leaves with them.

Haiya haiya .. nalai lolayee reaction kaaga waiting 😆

Edited by hopper_ocean - 11 years ago
😡😡😡YAYYY!!!! Laks hates this RKO Episode...

RKO Starts from jag's house..roh's polambifies.. ashok joins RKO n checks for Jags n reaches him inside n gets join RKO of jag's ..Jags polambifies about his daughty's life.. someone calls roh's mobile n starts to check about gokul.. instantly gokul comes there n cuts the call.  he instructs that man not to disclose about his whereabouts..roh's calls him again, that man malupyfies as instructed by gokul n closes the call.Roh's n family is disappointed by the call.Gokul narrates the happenings to that man n ask him to change the Gold into biscuits.he ask more % due to the risk in it. Gokul agrees n leaves.

Next RKO at NA home.. All family around Murthy .. NA opens at murthy to call up kamu back.. Lola is checking if he is talking according to times. NA Says yes .. n continues that i told everyone you all to be unite in atleast hiding teh fact from murthy ..but u all played your own games.. i dont want to give away my son.. i know even u all send him off from home.. my DIL will be there for him always.. n tells murthy to think on it.. Murthy is speechless..NA Leaves to backyard.. Murthy tells lola that he wants to sleep in her lap. KNG with his friend water beating in some dam.. n tells about the happenings n adds that he wants to spent night with malar infront of hand tied kobi🤢😡🤢😡(KNG nee ya thedi poi appu la ukkara porra .. unna kapatha yaralum mudiyathu🤣🤣🤣🤣).. n tells i wants verupethify her as much as possible before i leave nu solluran.. His Friend is looking at him scaringly.

RKO at Sr.pp Home.. kamu is polambifying on the fact that has comes out..Paramu n Sr.pp Is Consoling her.. But kamu says he is like baby😡😡(ama ama he is jurassic baby😆😆😆🤣)he needs someone behind him to take care of him nu sollura.. Ore RKO.. Sr.pp tells that he got hopes that she will live happily with her son, hubby n also they will get daughter too..n tries consoling her..

Nalla Velai 👏👏👏👏Screen freeze akiduchu😃 appa pothum laks..ithukku mela thangathu
Edited by lakshmikr - 11 years ago
Friday Updates

Nelli house .. habba lucky not much of lolayee gunda mouth pheww 😆

Lolayee thinking Nelli brought back Kamu gives him dose and tells Murth not to worry as she will chase Kamu out. Lolayee ask Murthi to go and rest inside and just to ignore her. She continues to bad mouth Kamu and also brings in Paramu's name. Ramesh stares at her in anger. Murthi finally says that its not appa who brought Kamu .. its him to brought her here. Lolayee mouth open 😲😲😲😲😲 Murthi says its time for him to do something for his mistakes. Lolayee shock and unable to say anything ... Murthi tells Kamu he is tired and want to sleep.. Kamu ask him to wait .. removes his pillow and stuff.. sweeps the place and mops the entire place and then gets Murthi to sleep. Everyone stands watching it. Nelli says this is why pondathi should be beside him because she will take a good care of him. He further warns her not to create any drama or else ... he leaves. Lolayee goes to Ramesh and ask enna happening here.. in return Ramesh shouts at her for insulting his wife and he leaves. Lolayee goes to elder son who also leaves without saying anything. She tries to talk to Vanitha who gives her a big kumbudu and leaves. Lolayee ask idhu enna kuttu... all payuraning at her nu 😆

Jega gets call and he tells wife and rohini that he knows where Ramesh is now.. he leaves in anger.

Some mokka joke between Velu and the car seller ... about the car and the wig.

Ashok calls Jega who is driving in anger. He ask father not to go alone and he will come too. But Jega says he will settle this matter by himself. Either its Gokul or him and cuts the line and switch off his mobile. Ashok gets more worried.

Lolayee house.. thala mela kai and she watches Kamu taking care of Murthi. In between she gives her thattuvam of the day 😛 which is ignored by Kamu 😉  Later Kamu forces Murthi to go for walk but Murthi says he is tired. She keeps forcing him. Lolayee comes and scolds her for forcing a sick guy to walk. She ask Kamu to get lost from there and puts her hand on Murthi saying nee vaa paa nu. Kamu calmly ask her to take her hands off Murthi 😲 Lolayee shouts how dare she talk like this and warns her ... Kamu shouts summa irunga nu so loud😲 Lolayee shock and removes her hand.. she gets more shock when Murthi just remains silent when Kamu shouted at her... he walks away with her and Lolayee standing in shock ⭐️

Mageshu hubby comes back with mobile. Mageshu gets excited seeing new mobile.. he tells her that someone is selling and has not paid yet. Magesh goes through the mobile and shock to see Rogini, Gokul, Ashok pictures. They show Gopi and malar. Gopi and Mageshu hubby immediately goes back to taxi stand to see the guy who gave this mobile.

The guy refuse to give any information at first and finally tells them where he drop Gokul. Next scene at Jegan house. Rogini falls on Gopi feet saying sorry. They all leave to Gokul's place.

thodarum

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thursday Updates 18.10.2012
Episode 637

Jega and Ashok comes to Gopi house. Josiyar sees them outside, thinking Jega is here to fight with Sokku family, talks bad about Sokku family. Josiyar ask why Jega is here now. Malar married Gokul, Gopi brought her here. Then Jega got Rohini married to Gokul, did gopi bring Rohini too here? Jega anger raise up, palar nu he gives a hard slap and josiyar goes flying off.

Jega comes in and everyone welcomes him in. Jega says sorry to Sokku, Mayil, and the rest. Malar comes, sees her father, cries and runs hugging him. Gopi too comes and Jega says sorry to him. Everyone becomes one big happy family. Sokku then informs Jega about Ragini's marriage and he will come tomorrow to give card. Jega wants Sokku to bring the entire family tomorrow to the house. He needs to bring Malar Gopi back home and give them Kalyana virundhu. He goes to Malar, cries and pats her head. He tells her its time to do paligaram for all his mistake. Jegan leaves.

Meenashi brings up mages matter, questions Gopi on why he did like this? Gopi tells Sokku he already spoke to Selvarangam and explain the delay to buy the car. Selvarangam says there is not hurry in buying the car and to take his time nu. Gopi explains to Sokku his unable to explain anything to Mages due to her attitude for now. Sokku ask Gopi not to worry about this. They got more work to do and this is not so important for now. Meenashi is not happy with this answer. Sokku goes away. Meenashi tells Gopi she don't how or what, Gopi must buy car for Mages in next four days  and leaves. Paramu thinks.

Lolayee house.

Murthi tells Kamu how much better his feeling now that Kamu is beside him. She is healing him slowly. Murthi cries worried about his cancer and he wants to live long. Kamu ask him not to cry, she is here and will not allow anything to happen to him. Murthi says he is not scared of death, but before dying, he wants to be a good husband for her and give her some happiness. Kamu ask him not to cry. The result is going to come today and its going to be positive.

Ramesh calls Paramu to konjufy with her but Paramu gives him left and right and ask him to bring the money soon. Kamu overhear this conversation and ask him what happen. She then gives starts her advise mazhai and scolds him for being careless. She ask Ramesh to be more careful and handle things more maturely in future.

Jega at home happily gives instruction to everyone on what to prepare tomorrow to receive his daughter and mapillai. Jega smiles happily and goes in until he sees Rogini.. sleeping sadly. Jega pats her head and goes out heart broken. Wife notices and ask what happen. Jega tells her he is sad to see Rogini's life now. Both cries.