Welcome to Mysterious Mansion 1#

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ApurvaLovesARVI

Goldie

ApurvaLovesARVI

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged

Welcome Everybody to the Mysterious Mansion

Are you bored of simple and non-themed games??? are you detective nerves going down???Do u want to be a detective just for play...??? if yes then u are at the right place...Mysterious Mansion...let me first tell you what Mysterious Mansion is:::
As the name suggest...it is a place full of mysteries and we invite you Detective people here...
Those who are interested can enter here to enter the world full of mysteries...so ARE YOU READY...but but...
it isn't as easy as u think to enter here...to enter u need to get a proof...
Proof??? of what???
you need to get a proof that u are a detective...How...it's simple as 1..2...3..

What to do
1)Simply Like this and next post
2)Then continue the story from where it has left means i  will start a mystry story...the people after me have to add some twists and turns to it and also develop some fictional characters.people next to then have to move the story forward...
3)On the 50th page the story has to be ended the persons ending it will be revealing the secret...
Remember to like this and next  post...so I can see who are daring to enter this Mansion...(they are part of the Mysterious Mansion Club and will also take part in other tasks...
Next 4- 5 persons has to give the character sketch too...(Do not introduce the Mystery element)
so here is the beggining...
It was a cold winter's night..I was walking down the road..with hands inside my coat's pocket...suddenly i heard a sound...What was That?? seems like and accident brake of a car and then a Splash..I must go and check out

Edited by ApurvaLovesARVI - 13 December 2012 at 4:13am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Welcome to Mysterious Mansion 1#" in Forum Games forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ApurvaLovesARVI

Goldie

ApurvaLovesARVI

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Members

ApurvaLovesARVI

Goldie

ApurvaLovesARVI

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Story till now...
I will update so you don't have to check every page to know where the story has reached and what happened in between

ApurvaLovesARVI

Goldie

ApurvaLovesARVI

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Nobody????

Post Reply New Post

Go to top