Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

anaghakaran

IF-Dazzler

anaghakaran

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
first of all i wanna tel u people dat by dis post i've completed my 400th post..n again dedicatin it to my sweet n cute karan..!Embarrassed(in d most wonderful forum-ymggk)Big smileTongue
wen i posted my 300th post here i was nt sure dat whether i cud get a chanc 2 post my 400th post here or nt..bt so so so happy dat am able 2 post it rite here..my second sweet home..nw am eagerly waitin for karan's cum bak in a new show soon..*fingers crossed*..missin him more n more wen saw suhasi bak wit her new show..karan cum bak soon..miss u n i luv u...

n abt suhasi...she was lukin sooo gorgeous in d promo just as always..her new luk resembles a lot 2 her luk in ymggk na!!only her hairstyle changd..bt she was lukin same as in ymggk..wen i saw d first promo i thought dey r showin ymggk's some promo..coz d fist blue saree was d same as wich she wore in ymggk..am sure n her luk was also same..she is really really stunnin..n a fab actress i really appreciate her talent..do u guys also think so??
pls comment..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karsuhlove_karanabha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "suhasi's new luk n my 400th post!!" in Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

karsuh

IF-Sizzlerz

karsuh

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Congratulations Anagha Smile Karan is a very talented actor and he will definitely come back soon Wink So don't worry and be happy Big smile 

As for Suhasi what can say she is finally back and i am so so happy for her and she looks so gorgeous in the promo Wink and really reminded me of the time when she was in YMGGK and i just can't wait to see her back on the tube Big smile

anaghakaranlove_karanabha

love_karanabha

IF-Addictz

love_karanabha

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Wow you did it so soon and completed your 400th post well done Smile yep missing karan heaps hope he comes back soon his the best! Suhasi is also reminding me of abha can't wait to see her back.

anaghakarankarsuh

karsuh

IF-Sizzlerz

karsuh

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Yes Anagha Smile YMGGK forum is the most wonderful forum ever Thumbs UpBig smile

anaghakaranlove_karanabha

anaghakaran

IF-Dazzler

anaghakaran

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_karanabha

Wow you did it so soon and completed your 400th post well done Smile yep missing karan heaps hope he comes back soon his the best! Suhasi is also reminding me of abha can't wait to see her back.

hmm i did it soon as i wanna make as much posts here..if god helps den i'll post my 500th also in dis forum...Smile

anaghakaran

IF-Dazzler

anaghakaran

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karsuh

Yes Anagha Smile YMGGK forum is the most wonderful forum ever Thumbs UpBig smile

wen is it gonna lock??Cryi mean der is no chance 2 nt lock our forum??Confused

love_karanabha

IF-Addictz

love_karanabha

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anaghakaran

Originally posted by love_karanabha

hmm i did it soon as i wanna make as much posts here..if god helps den i'll post my 500th also in dis forum...Smile

Very good that your reaching centuries fast now looking foreard to your 500th post Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anaghakaran

love_karanabha

IF-Addictz

love_karanabha

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anaghakaran

Originally posted by karsuh

Yes Anagha SmileYMGGK forum is the most wonderful forum ever Thumbs UpBig smile

wen is it gonna lock??Cryi mean der is no chance 2 nt lock our forum??Confused

Love ymggk forum so much and don't want it locked they said another 3 months!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.