Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai

House wife-another promo with family.. (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 10

karsuh

IF-Sizzlerz

karsuh

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Yes Visha you too LOL but i am serious as you can enjoy being single until 25 years old and also you will be more mature and you can find a good life partner and that is what matters Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "House wife-another promo with family.. (Page 7)" in Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
dee..how can get maturity ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Priyyankakarsuh

karsuh

IF-Sizzlerz

karsuh

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Yes Rechus as we get more older we learn more things right so that is what i meant Smile and 25 and above is the best time for a female to find her soulmate Wink

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Yes, i feel for guys. The best age is 28 and for girls is 26 yrs old. Told parents not to disturb me till then Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karsuh

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karsuh

Yes Rechus as we get more older we learn more things right so that is what i meant Smile and 25 and above is the best time for a female to find her soulmate Wink

true dee..its parents duty to find good guy for girls..

karsuh

Priyyanka

IF-Dazzler

Priyyanka

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Dee, Malayalis when they give birth, they follow the  Mum's side family name... And of all my ammumma's granddaughters, only my eldest cousin sister and i are in her family name. My my cousin sister is supposed to get married ady. Poor girl.. Everyone's  trying to get her to settle down with a nice guy.. And you know what my Ammumma told my Mum??? After Tanu, it'll be Priyya to get married in our family...  Dead When my mum told me this, i told her i'm moving. LOL

Okay.. Now everyone start telling Visha dee too.. She's also too young rite??? Wink

karsuh

karsuh

IF-Sizzlerz

karsuh

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Yes Visha and you are right about that see you know it Wink

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Its big problm priya..our family undrstand us..but relatives n outsiders..they always ask abt marriage...d't have any other work..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-VishaD-Priyyanka

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.