Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

Vidishaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Vidishaa

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajanigandha26

Originally posted by kaks0211

KTLK has always been different and we love it the way it is...Tongue . The leads are common human beings...They are not 100% perfect people...They have their shortcomings and make mistakes...Their love for each other is not shown in a physical manner - but naino ki bhasha and dialogues to each other speak volumes...Never been crazy for any show as Iam of KTLK

Absolutely agree with you. I think SK-KK have become larger than the show itself. Cant imagine KTLK without them or with anyone else in their roles.

I am still amazed at how SK became Ashu...amid such hostility

Now it is difficult to think about anyone else in his place...he has transformed the role of AshuSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SG200shobha21rajanigandha26

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KTLK is different? (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rajanigandha26

IF-Rockerz

rajanigandha26

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidishaa

It provides a much welcome relief from leading ladies who can put a Xmas tree to shame...no over the top makeup...everyone dresses sensibly. DB wears simple sarees unlike her counterparts in other serials, who wear silk sarees with brocades and chunky jewels even  in ripe old age.

It is easy to identify ourselves with the characters...reminds me of pre-ekta kapoor era.
leading ladies who can put a Xmas tree to shame..ROFL

You are right all characters in KTLK looks genuine except Mallu rolling her eyes and everything about Honorable Khushi ji

shobha21sonyjknumVidishaa

Shee_xaan

IF-Rockerz

Shee_xaan

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Nice post. Agree with u.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajanigandha26

swati62

Goldie

swati62

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Everything about KTLK is amazing. Love the actors,dialogues,humour,simplicity,of this amazing show. Nothing like it on Indian TV. Specially the stunning lead couple.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vyomanshobha21rajanigandha26Vidishaa

rajanigandha26

IF-Rockerz

rajanigandha26

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati62

Everything about KTLK is amazing. Love the actors,dialogues,humour,simplicity,of this amazing show. Nothing like it on Indian TV. Specially the stunning lead couple.

Yes! KTLK is simple. No glamorous sets or expensive costumes. The lead couple is so glamorous no added glamor required.Smile

swati62shobha21Vidishaa

Mithalee02

IF-Rockerz

Mithalee02

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
hey nice post babes agree hamara ktlk sach main alag hain...main kabhi kisi show ki itni diwani nahi thi jitna ktlk ke liye hu...aapko kya batau kabhi kabhi mujhe is show ko dekhne ke liye kya kya karna pada,fought with everyone for remote ya phir ashu ke character par lekar kisi se jhagada hogaya...aur ek baar toh maine had kardi i was out with my dad it was going to be 8:00 (ktlk previous timing) and main ghar se 10 minutes ki duri par thi aur bohot traffic jam tha so couldnt wait i got down from the bike and started running towards home like a mad...everyone were staring at me ki pata nahi bichari kyu itni tension me bhaagri but it was fun hehehehe. For this my father was really angry with me Smile ...

shobha21rajanigandha26Vidishaa

debaparna77

IF-Sizzlerz

debaparna77

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajanigandha26

Originally posted by debaparna77

Hero heroine se jyaada sharmila hai...isse bada exp. kya ho sakta hai? definitely it's different (maggi hot n sweet tomato catch up style) ROFL

You mean Hero Sweet and Heroine Hot ROFL

samajhdar ho aap Embarrassed LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajanigandha26sonyjknum

rajanigandha26

IF-Rockerz

rajanigandha26

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mithalee

hey nice post babes agree hamara ktlk sach main alag hain...main kabhi kisi show ki itni diwani nahi thi jitna ktlk ke liye hu...aapko kya batau kabhi kabhi mujhe is show ko dekhne ke liye kya kya karna pada,fought with everyone for remote ya phir ashu ke character par lekar kisi se jhagada hogaya...aur ek baar toh maine had kardi i was out with my dad it was going to be 8:00 (ktlk previous timing) and main ghar se 10 minutes ki duri par thi aur bohot traffic jam tha so couldnt wait i got down from the bike and started running towards home like a mad...everyone were staring at me ki pata nahi bichari kyu itni tension me bhaagri but it was fun hehehehe. For this my father was really angry with me Smile ...

Same here. I have stopped late night parties and outings and movies from Mon to Thu. My husband doesnt like KTLk after MB leftConfused So we had big fights over this issue. We did not talk for 12 days.But now he gave up as he accepted as far as KTLK is concerned his wife is a gone caseLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shobha21sonyjknumMithalee02lee_AshniVidishaa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top