Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

The reason why Sapna was angry on Imam.. (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Selvina_05

Groupbie

Selvina_05

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joker83

Originally posted by --P.K.LeLe--

too long reason to read out .. could not you simply describe your reason only in one line???? i think everyone dislikes Imam because he barges into their discussion to be superior which they dislike .. hence they often keep scolding him and also warn him to not interfere with them.

And what pisses me off is that people interfer in others yet Imam is not allowed to. For example Rajeev interfering between 2 friends Sana and Vishal. Yesterday when santosh wanted to talk aashka said I don't want to. Rajeev came up and said talk tomorrow. Why is rajeev interfering? Yehi agar Imam ne kiya hota then all hell would have broken loose. I think they being unfair to him. Remmber he came and was trying to take delu out to garden during urvashi's fight. I think he was doing the right thing but Sapna aashka started yelling at him making it seem like he was fueling the fire.

The reason why Imam is always targetted is because of the manner in which he interferes. He comes with an attitude and doesn't back off when people tell him not to interfere. There have been a number of times where everyone has asked him to back out politely but he keeps putting his nose and that's where he gets insultted. He has a need to be in the limelight, he's paranoid - keeps thinking people are talking about him when they aren't. And also he really does feel people there are not of his standard..Having said that am not a big Sapna fan either..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The reason why Sapna was angry on Imam.. (Page 3)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ANNMT.

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-_-PopCorn-_-

IF-Rockerz

-_-PopCorn-_-

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
one liner please

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.