Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

The reason why Sapna was angry on Imam..

tinaaaa Goldie
tinaaaa
tinaaaa

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged

Sapna and Imam's have very different perspective for liking and disliking people. Sapna does not care about looks, status, class or any other outward thing that attracts most of the people. She tries to see inside the person and love or hate them based upon what kind a human beings they are. On the basis of this she makes or breaks relations. She was attracted towards Niketan, Sidhu and Vishal at first but left them because she does not find them the person she initially thought they are. For Niketan, she said that he has brain but us mein damm nahi hai, about Sidhu she realized that there are more words and less action, and about Vishal she felt that he is all looks but no action at all. So she left all of them. Only Aseem and Dinesh were able to win her heart because she finds them genuine and same from inside & outside. In contrast, Imam is the person who goes for outward looks. He kept complaining in VH that BB ap ne kin ghatya logo ke saath mujhe rakha ha, in me na koi class ha, na sophistication, ye mere standard ke nahin hain bla bla bla

Based on this perspective Imam is the only person in the house who hated Dinesh otherwise everyone else believed that Dinesh has a heart of gold. In VH too Imam used to insult Dinesh by calling him  Rickshaw Driver and saying that is ki itni oqaat nahin ke ye is jaise show mein aye.  Sapna knows about Imam's thoughts for Dinesh because this time she conducted the nomination process in which Imam was the only person who nominated Dinesh and disclosed his despise for Dinesh in his reasons.

Now when Dinesh evicted then it was a BIG shock for Sapna, she said that she is shaken up and it will take some time to be calm and composed again. I agree that there was no fault of Imam in Dinesh's eviction as apart from being a good person, Dinesh was a boring person who cannot capture viewer's attention who needs Entertainment, Entertainment and Entertainment. But Sapna vent her anger on him because she knew that he is happy for Dinesh's eviction otherwise the reason of her picking on Imam has nothing to do with Imam winning last week's best entertainer prize. She is not a kind of person who keep their anger in heart to take revenge later, or to be cordial on face and do back biting in absence, she is the one daring soul who say what she feels on face without realizing the consequences of her actions..

Please watch this video in order to understand Sapna..

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvmty6_i-am-the-shaitaan-now-sapna-day-58-uncensored-5th-dec-2012_shortfilms

She never claim that she is an angel, she herself says that we all have shaitaan an bhagwaan inside us and she is the one who let you see both sides of her personality...

Edited by tinaaaa - 13 December 2012 at 2:23am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

sonaxiAnkeeeeecutie4lifesreepadsvijaytatanejakvltranragdevsriyaTheTrollercoastertaurusbb-victoRiya-Sarkarmusic_mastigowrisacherrypansymarch2011El_DoradoForever-KAgaurav_ankita08-De.De--Chandramukhi-Dexterkilaila-Believe-

tinaaaa Goldie
tinaaaa
tinaaaa

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
BUMP
Forever-KA IF-Rockerz
Forever-KA
Forever-KA

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged

Let me appreciate your effort first.

She is not that innocent as you are trying to portray her.

1) She does all sorts of things but during that color task she accused Niketan of some very bad things. No one supported her except Sana who had issues with Niketan.

2) Then she humiliated a person who gave her so much respect? Why? because he was not showing his face? Let me break this news to everyone. He was hiding his face because the task was to put color on his face. big deal. she called him kair.

3) She took issue with Salman to gain TRP. We all want to give message in life to others but I dont think that is intention of anyone to come to a show.

4) She called urvashi mothi bhens

5) She went after Kashif on small issues. Since then people are hding in kambals, touching. flirting and I seem to have missed similar concerns for others.

6) She made that scene on sampat pal and said I will make sure she leaves on Friday. I dont think she was that fan of Miss Pal and it was clear she wanted her out. Miss Pal had to come to BB camera and said ham ka nahi jaana.

7) She has problem with Vishal and is after him like a psycho. Sure he is lazy but did he deserve all that?

8) She claims her to be straighforward but I have seen her instigating others and back biting almost every time I see her on live feed

9) Now she is after Imam not because she loves nirhua bahayya but because she sees him as a threat. She is picking on him on small things which others do all the time.

10) I cant think of any more at this moment. lol.

So yes lets not find reasoning in her actions. It is my view and her fans will not like it but she is a little loose at the top and ill mannered, insecure hypocrite who is dying to win this game. My only problem is that play it with open heart and stop giving us these lectures on how you care for others and want to leave with them. I dont like such people.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Homer.Sgeetmannjoker83ANNMT.Sharif.BadmaashNishita123

gaurav_ankita08 IF-Rockerz
gaurav_ankita08
gaurav_ankita08

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Exactly agree with u...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tinaaaagowrisaDexterkilaila

Lallan-Top IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kvltDexterkilaila

joker83 Goldie
joker83
joker83

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Let's just put it this way. Sapna was alag che in the house and was proud but now that Imam is here (extra alag che) she is threatned. To be honest Imam has taken the limelight from her. As a viewer that's how I feel

GO IMAM !!

geetmannranragForever-KA

joker83 Goldie
joker83
joker83

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --P.K.LeLe--

too long reason to read out .. could not you simply describe your reason only in one line???? i think everyone dislikes Imam because he barges into their discussion to be superior which they dislike .. hence they often keep scolding him and also warn him to not interfere with them.

And what pisses me off is that people interfer in others yet Imam is not allowed to. For example Rajeev interfering between 2 friends Sana and Vishal. Yesterday when santosh wanted to talk aashka said I don't want to. Rajeev came up and said talk tomorrow. Why is rajeev interfering? Yehi agar Imam ne kiya hota then all hell would have broken loose. I think they being unfair to him. Remmber he came and was trying to take delu out to garden during urvashi's fight. I think he was doing the right thing but Sapna aashka started yelling at him making it seem like he was fueling the fire.

ann33Forever-KAANNMT.

sreepads Groupbie
sreepads
sreepads

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
100% agreed with u Tinaaa

SarkartinaaaaDexterkilaila

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index