Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

koyelbasu

IF-Dazzler

koyelbasu

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
I am really surprised to see that DD is nominating Nidhi, while he personally dislikes her. Ashu is not going there and is it intentionally from his side to keep them separated atleast for some time, just as done by Mallu and at the end found them together at the seminar. May be CVS wants to create the same situation where 1. they both land in same seminar from diff hospital or 2. some situation arises that DD has to send Ashni together for the seminar and they patch up there and then lots of romance and followed by excellent New Year as well as 300th episode.Smile

or
May be DD actually too kharus by nature but never mixes up personal disliking with profession, so he decides upon sending Nidhi.  I am just over reacting.Confused

Anything happens want to see Ashni happy together, thats all.

Edited by koyelbasu - 12 December 2012 at 11:58pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evassss97vidyasabdevyomankaks0211SG200Mithalee02lee_AshniShee_xaanChitrathanrajanigandha26sonyjknumparmarArrdsu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why did DD suggest Nidhi's name?" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
very good question koyal.But you know the most popular incident and plus point of Nidhi's career is CM's operation ,jo uske career me milestone ho sakte hai.and that too not matter to ignored by DD,so i think he is not mixing the proff and personal life.[ which is sometime doubted]

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasurajanigandha26Shee_xaan

sonyjknum

IF-Rockerz

sonyjknum

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Whatever we have seen DD is a man of principles and he suggested Nidhi's name becuse he came to know that she is a good doc however he was apprehensive because of her childlike nature.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasuSG200rajanigandha26Shee_xaan

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
I think he does not mix personal and professional .. but sigh. .nidhi just messed it up for herself..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasurajanigandha26sonyjknumShee_xaanrrdsu

rajanigandha26

IF-Rockerz

rajanigandha26

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Great post. I think he is mature enough not to  mix personal and professional life.
Since yesterday I am dreaming and  praying for
2. some situation arises that DD has to send Ashni together for the seminar and they patch up there and then lots of romance and followed by excellent New Year as well as 300th episode.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasusonyjknumShee_xaan

kaks0211

IF-Dazzler

kaks0211

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
DD had no choice...The records of KGH indicates that Nidhi is the best young doc..He cant change the records and so he had to suggest her name...He was not happy to do it and hence he will sieze the oppurtunity of the mess up done by Nidhi and promptly remove her name...that will be his victory...However for this particular incedence Nidhi herself is responsible...She has given DD the oppurtunity right onto his hands...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasusonyjknumShee_xaanniniborn2rulerrdsu

vyoman

IF-Dazzler

vyoman

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
I think DD does not mix  personal  and professional matters...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasuShee_xaan

jayanti_dj

IF-Sizzlerz

jayanti_dj

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
I dont think he is letting his dislike for nidhi affect his judgement.sign of a matured and true professional

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasuShee_xaan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top