Page 8 of 9

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

paradigm

IF-Dazzler

paradigm

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
As long as Siddhi comes back to the chopra house i am not too scared. We all know that kunal's love for siddhi is greater than his self destructive tendencies. He will come around

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rainzy04sjkk_Neetu_rpmenonRush2220jay_bpmnorzar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New promo (Page 8)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rpmenon

Thank you Rainzy &Jay.

So,how is this nonsense going to get the numbers they want next week??

Well,no more of this weak KC again.I am running short of the defenses I have for him.. If this happens and if he goes to be a drunkard,then I will put MY right hand in that fire and pledge not to see this damned show ever again.

Yaar you really believe Kunal will keep his promise?
If it was anything else, I may give him benefit of doubt. But staying away from Siddhi?LOL
Sure I see that happening never. Wasn't he going to go away or not talk to her at all?
he got his 2nd son with him yet all he keeps talking about is Siddhi, Siddhi, Siddhi..LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rainzy04_Neetu_rpmenonRush2220norzar

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged

Thank you Rainzy &Jay.

So,how is this nonsense going to get the numbers they want next week??

Well,no more of this weak KC again.I am running short of the defenses I have for him.. If this happens and if he goes to be a drunkard,then I will put MY right hand in that fire and pledge not to see this damned show ever again.

its going to take time for things to improve between sinal, we cant forget that siddhi did break his heart by taking the step with abhay. he obviously doesnt know she loves him he still will think she loves abhay etc. until he doesnt know the truth how can we expect him to accept siddhi. 

yes even i dont like his drinking habit and i would prefer him not drinking anymore, bec he does have both sons with him, its time for him t atke they responsibility financially. bechara gaurav ka tak karega. 

but i believe they are again showing siddhi over powers kuanl more than anyone else, nothing matter to him the most other than siddhi

we all know the leads dont do what they say, so i am sure all this oath/promise will wear out in coming days

norzar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainzy04rainbowgirl

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush2220

Originally posted by jay_bpm

[QUOTE=norzar]hi

thanks Jay
now i feel positive, abhi yeh ek baar main maaf karegaLOL I hope these two r together while the whole khandaan can be against them. Tongue If Sid reaches safely but beech main kuch hoga n he will be the first one to run after showing some akadLOL

Yes forget 1000 times, he said he will not do it, means he will sure do it.
Sure he will be the first one to run there and not move at allLOL

I too wish to see one day whole family against them but these 2 not letting each other goEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rush2220

rpmenon

IF-Rockerz

rpmenon

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
CVs have a weird way of showing that Sidhi overpowers him.Why don't they show that in a positive sense for once?? Like working towards a wonderful career,tending to the kids alone financially,remaining tough to Sidhi. Why does it have to have alcohol that makes him tough.They need to stop showing him as a drunkard now. BT men do drink,but I have not seen another one who always goes insane with alcohol.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paradigmrainbowgirl

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paradigm

As long as Siddhi comes back to the chopra house i am not too scared. We all know that kunal's love for siddhi is greater than his self destructive tendencies. He will come around

I agree it will take some time.
He saw the dreadful marriage. so many of us stopped watching from that point on.
So erasing that memory is not easy. 
Also I thought she's only going to be there for 6 months, so why talk forgive and all that?Confused
Even his hate he can't hide his love. LOL 

rainzy04

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged

CVs have a weird way of showing that Sidhi overpowers him.Why don't they show that in a positive sense for once?? Like working towards a wonderful career,tending to the kids alone financially,remaining tough to Sidhi. Why does it have to have alcohol that makes him tough.They need to stop showing him as a drunkard now. BT men do drink,but I have not seen another one who always goes insane with alcohol.

I agree.
I am getting tired with this self-destruction every now and then.
I wait for day when Siddhi's motivation provides him the strength to fight against all odds. I want it to be like last year where he starts working, taking more responsibility of house hold and all.

On side note -  made post this morning where CVs have mis identified when we say Telly Bachchan. We want angry young man Big B, but the are giving us Madhusala by H Bachchan. LOL

rpmenon

rpmenon

IF-Rockerz

rpmenon

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Originally posted by paradigm

I agree it will take some time.
He saw the dreadful marriage. so many of us stopped watching from that point on.
So erasing that memory is not easy. 
Also I thought she's only going to be there for 6 months, so why talk forgive and all that?Confused
Even his hate he can't hide his love. LOL 

Jay,that's the last defense we have.. LOL  we might soon run out of them..

jay_bpm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top