Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

New promo (Page 7)

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
well if he wanted to take oath ..why not take to support Gaurav financially or at least take care of his wife and kids ..Kunal being Kunal  just cannot think beyond Sidhi ..so all this wows, drinking etc shows how much he loves her and will always love her ..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sjkksinal_saamiTheBhai-Hima-kalpanaRRush2220

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
hi

ok i found this link on the website, but ist not opening for me

i think its the new promo

http://colors.in.com/uk/videos/parichay-nayee-zindagi-kay-sapno-ka/kunal-will-not-forgive-siddhi-parichay-24653.html

Edited by norzar - 13 December 2012 at 9:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainzy04Rush2220

jay_bpm IF-Sizzlerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
just saw the promo on colors website on Parichay page.
Kuanl is really loosing it man. He is so damn drunk, talking about ulta phere and hope things get better, not forgiving Siddhi no matter what. 
Then he yells, "Suna tumne" (talking to Siddhi in his mind) and ends with throwing liquor in fire so it erupts more almost hurting him. I see more self-destruction on his part coming.
Again he will hurt himself more by trying to ignore Siddhi. 
But if Siddhi comes back?

Edited by jay_bpm - 13 December 2012 at 9:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eshi.nlRush2220norzar

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by jay_bpm

Kuanl is really loosing it man. He is so damn drunk, talking about ulta phere and hope things get better, not forgiving Siddhi no matter what. 
Then he yells, "Suna tumne" (talking to Siddhi in his mind) and ends with throwing liquor in fire so it erupts more almost hurting him. I see more self-destruction on his part coming.

jay what are his exact words?????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpm

jay_bpm IF-Sizzlerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

ok watched it again.
drunk walking down the road.
'kas agni ke ulte phere lene se sab kuch thik ho jata. (putting his right arm on fire) Me Kunal Chopra, is agni ko saksi man kar sapath leta hoon, tum 100 bar mafi manlo magar me tumhe maaf nahi karoonga. (yells) suna tumne." it ends with Kunal sitting on ground and throwing liquor in fire. 

Kunal is drunk walking down the road.
"Wish taking backwards phere would solve everything. (putting hsi right arm on fire) I Kunal Chopra take oath, you can ask for forgiveness 100 times but I will not forgive you. (yells) did you hear me?" Then sitting on ground throwing more alcohol in fire. 
Again his mental breakdown is here as behaving complete crazy and self-destructive. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rainzy04Gayathri_MSKrpmenonRush2220norzar

rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Thank you Rainzy &Jay.

So,how is this nonsense going to get the numbers they want next week??

Well,no more of this weak KC again.I am running short of the defenses I have for him.. If this happens and if he goes to be a drunkard,then I will put MY right hand in that fire and pledge not to see this damned show ever again.
norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by norzar

hi

ok watched it again.
'kas agni ke ulte phere lene se sab kuch thik ho jata. (putting his right arm on fire) Me Kunal Chopra, is agni ko saksi man kar sapath leta hoon, tum 100 bar mafi manlo magar me tumhe maaf nahi karoonga. (yells) suna tumne." it ends with Kunal sitting on ground and throwing liquor in fire. 

"Wish taking backwards phere would solve everything. (putting hsi right arm on fire) I Kunal Chopra take oath, you can ask for forgiveness 100 times but I will not forgive you. (yells) did you hear me?" Then sitting on ground throwing more alcohol in fire. 
Again his mental breakdown is here as behaving complete crazy and self-destructive. 

thanks jay

i still feel siddhi will come to chopra house safely either today or tmrw, kunal maybe shown going out of house, drinking and then this scene will follow. unless in episode the scene is shot little differently. 

norzar

Rush2220 IF-Sizzlerz
Rush2220
Rush2220

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=norzar]hi

ok watched it again.

thanks Jay
now i feel positive, abhi yeh ek baar main maaf karegaLOL I hope these two r together while the whole khandaan can be against them. Tongue If Sid reaches safely but beech main kuch hoga n he will be the first one to run after showing some akadLOL

Edited by Rush2220 - 13 December 2012 at 9:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Neetu_jay_bpmnorzar

Go to top