Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

awesumsonia

IF-Sizzlerz

awesumsonia

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush2220

Originally posted by roshani45

Oaths are meant to be broken in parichay land LOL so I won't care about his oaths ! I'm sure it will be another seemarehka which he himself forgot the c night :) not to forget his waada the confession day, it took only few days for hom to break that ! ill be happy as long as they stay together !

Wanna sing a song for kc , Kya hua tera vaada woh kasam woh iraada ROFL

arre itni purani baat kyon leti ho, did they not promise each other on Karjat station that they will not hide anything from each other. 4 ghante main bhool gaye aur abhi kitne dino tak bhoole rahengen no one know.

let them both break there promises, rehna toh ab saath hi hai.Big smile
woh toh hain...let them break promises...as its their hobby..
bt ultimately,saath hi toh rehna hian

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja26Gayathri_MSKRajashRush2220

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New promo (Page 5)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

parobal12

parobal12

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Guys.. What horrible thing must ve happened for kunal to be in this condition.. Someone mentioned the fear of abhay physically molesting and siddhi being preggy.. Could that be why he's so angry at her??

-Rojaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rojaa-

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush2220

Originally posted by roshani45

<font color="#0000ff">Oaths are meant to be broken in parichay land</font> LOL so I won't care about his oaths ! I'm sure it will be another seemarehka which he himself forgot the c night :) not to forget his waada the confession day, it took only few days for hom to break that ! ill be happy as long as they stay together !

Wanna sing a song for kc , Kya hua tera vaada woh kasam woh iraada ROFL

arre itni purani baat kyon leti ho, did they not promise each other on Karjat station that they will not hide anything from each other. 4 ghante main bhool gaye aur abhi kitne dino tak bhoole rahengen no one know.

let them both break there promises, rehna toh ab saath hi hai.Big smile

I know it's purani baat , but I'm still living with sinal golden memories , not with modern sinal ! LOL no comments about kajrat station sceneAngry   ROFL don't get me started with post kajrat station scenes , pleejj, apne aapko ruk na difficult hoga LOLme happy with old sinal and screen presence of modern sinal

Ps: rush mein aapko akili milungi ROFL and you know y ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gayathri_MSKRush2220

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by parobal12

Guys.. What horrible thing must ve happened for kunal to be in this condition.. Someone mentioned the fear of abhay physically molesting and siddhi being preggy.. Could that be why he's so angry at her??

that disgusting stuff never happened at all...siddhi live in different room when she was living a fake marriage life with psycho abhay...thats not the issue...he is angry...hurt and heartbroken that siddhi betrayed him and she told him straight on his face that she doesn't love him and love abhay...gold medallist is sulking...thats it...no major issues as such...the problem with him is that he is madly in love with her...he can't live w/o her...he is going insane...crazy w/o her...thats why all this emotional over drama from him...once siddhi is infront of him...everything will be forgotten...even the oath he takes just now...we all know he only mouth big dialogues...no action...so this oath is mend to be broken too

vipraja26_Neetu_

rainbowgirl

IF-Rockerz

rainbowgirl

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by parobal12

Till now Abhay has only man-handled Siddhi, the promo's subject will happen in next few episodes. How can Siddhi become preggy in few days for KC to get drunk & take oath? Shocked 

vipraja26_Neetu_

rainbowgirl

IF-Rockerz

rainbowgirl

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeepShadow

During their confession 9 years ago, Kunal took an oath in the presence of fire and said that he would fulfill every promise he has taken with Siddhi till the day he dies, he obviously did not live upto that oath so I am very sure he will not live upto this oath either.

Anyways, I simply don't care what the track is as long as Kunal & Siddhi are in the same frame and also because we obviously need something to counteract the repulsive Vikram-Raveena track.

Thanks for the update :)

Ditto Riya Wink & a big Yawn Sleepy for the promo. KC does nothing but get drunk & swear Dead

Edited by rainbowgirl - 13 December 2012 at 4:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi78

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
hi

promises/oaths are suppose to be broken  when it comes to sinal, so i am sure kc eventually will give in, he loves siddhi and we all know that. But i dont understand will this be before siddhi comes to chopra house or afterwards

norzar

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rainzy04vipraja26bharorainbowgirl-Rojaa-Rush2220

Mahi78

IF-Dazzler

Mahi78

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
OMG what else can we expect from our gold medelist? His kids understand Siddhi better than him.Confused

sarah_singhrainbowgirl

Post Reply New Post

Go to top