Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

Musiquelover

IF-Dazzler

Musiquelover

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Rofl yaaar thats a known fact siddhi is bound to face all this as a wrath of her self decision making quality...

Anyways its a new beginning of lovestory a journey from hate to love.. again

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidarainzy04lovergirlalinashweta_r

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New promo (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rainzy04

Groupbie

rainzy04

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
@isaitnenral...i don't knw wat will take place in 2days episode...whether siddhi will reach chopra house or nt...i just saw this promo and since there ws no post on it, it thought to post it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzida

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sreearabhi

Rofl yaaar thats a known fact siddhi is bound to face all this as a wrath of her self decision making quality... 

i agree...since she took the lame decision...she has take all the torture and walk the agni pariksha...i wish her all the best...

Anyways its a new beginning of lovestory a journey from hate to love.. again

i guess thats what happening...a new love story...from hate to love...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainzy04divra4

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Kunal..huh pathetic..his oathss and big dialgues...

sinalbest

IF-Dazzler

sinalbest

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
sinalfans... do remember d days wen dey r newly married & d way kunal behaves wid siddhi... later on dis hate turns to love...
presently if all dis happens wid siddhi again.. kunal will surelynt able to hide his love towards siddhi..

no worry nw.. we will get back r sinal back soon... very soon...

btw thanjs for d promo...

Edited by sinalbest - 13 December 2012 at 12:18am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rainzy04divra4Musiqueloverawesumsoniashweta_r

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinalbest

sinalfans... do remember d days wen dey r newly married & d way kunal behaves wid siddhi... later on dis hate turns to love...
presently if all dis happens wid siddhi again.. kunal will surelynt able to hide his love towards siddhi..

no worry nw.. we will get back r sinal back soon... very soon...

btw thanjs for d promo...

before all that happens...we have to go through a torture...taunting...insulting...and many more...since siddhi have handle the Diwans...she will handle this lame family like before...as her husband...he only mouths big dialogues...there is no action at all...in quest of revenge...he will fall in love with her...vikram and kids will play a part...i guess siddhi have to go through archana phasr of life now but in PR though manav-archana has differences but manav support her throughout...while in here siddhi is alone...and kunal will not support her...which is what i think...though i hope he is wrong...AC 1 will be siddhi's strong support...AC 2 no hopes...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidavipraja26sinalbest-AkkiLuvsNBT-

lovergirlalina

Goldie

lovergirlalina

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
thanx for the promo update...
back to square one...this man can never let go his drinking habits...as if siddhi doesn't know...she knows he will not forgive her...and she will take the torture...more torture times...the worst is siddhi alone...noone to support her but there is one who will console her and its none other than AC 1...her son...the worst part is she is going to be mute as usual and take all the torture and taunts...

in short to say siddhi from one hell comes back to another hell...once again she needs to prove herself infront of her brainless husband who can't even think and recall...and bunch of selfish chameleons in the form of c-family...

AC 1 only hopes on you...pls reescue your mother...she needs the most support from you...

well leela hv u strtd 2 wtch d shw... yup siddhi vl nt say anythng she vl b in mute avtaar asual..Embarrassed. i wish nw dis tym v ill gt 2 c bold n brave siddhi yawr ... do uh still hv any hopes ... i dnt hv any hopes nw as i lost intrst ... if @ all i wtch d shw i'll wtch in bits n parts ... bt um wtchng old epis 2 keep  save myself 4m d furthr torture ...

Edited by lovergirlalina - 13 December 2012 at 12:31am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rainzy04Musiquelover-AkkiLuvsNBT-

eshi.nl

IF-Rockerz

eshi.nl

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
TFS
he said that now he won't do that ...as sinal do quite opposite of what they sayLOL
don't worry guys we expected this...we already saw disgusting tracks.Ouch now we have to take torture for few more days.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidarainzy04vipraja260309annaRajashRush2220

Post Reply New Post

Go to top