Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: rpmenon

CVs have a weird way of showing that Sidhi overpowers him.Why don't they show that in a positive sense for once?? Like working towards a wonderful career,tending to the kids alone financially,remaining tough to Sidhi. Why does it have to have alcohol that makes him tough.They need to stop showing him as a drunkard now. BT men do drink,but I have not seen another one who always goes insane with alcohol.

I agree.
I am getting tired with this self-destruction every now and then.
I wait for day when Siddhi's motivation provides him the strength to fight against all odds. I want it to be like last year where he starts working, taking more responsibility of house hold and all.

On side note -  made post this morning where CVs have mis identified when we say Telly Bachchan. We want angry young man Big B, but the are giving us Madhusala by H Bachchan. ðŸ˜†
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jay_bpm

I agree it will take some time.
He saw the dreadful marriage. so many of us stopped watching from that point on.
So erasing that memory is not easy. 
Also I thought she's only going to be there for 6 months, so why talk forgive and all that?😕
Even his hate he can't hide his love. 😆 

Jay,that's the last defense we have.. ðŸ˜†  we might soon run out of them..
d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hope Sidhi reaches  C-house safely that too before weekend..dont want to spoil my weekend thinking will she or wont she..but knowing CVs ..it is very much on the cards..
guess all these scenes , Kunal's promo scene , C-family scene are too keep the suspense and leave us hanging till Monday .. spoiling our weekend..

Regarding the promo ..well i want to give a  suggestion or adivce to Mr Kunal chopra, ..stay with sidhi under one roof for 6 days, forget about months.. and then utter all these crap, if you can i.e...

he is mouthing such big dialogue and once sidhi will be in front of him , he wont be able to take his eyes from her ..9 years back I read he had burnt all Sidhi's s thing , her pics etc  and when he first saw her, was searching for her like crazy and then in the office we all know what he did ..
 and then after that dreaded marriage, he slapped   her . he even went ahead and said , he is happy because he has thrown her out of his life and she winced in pain , he ran after her asking what happened ...  and now this ulta phere  crap .. why cant he accept it  , that he loves her,  even his kids know this ..so better he accepts it that she is his life ..
palzs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@padmini: very well said seriously let him  utter all the things which he happen to utter in the promo...
 seriously as you said 6 days are more than enuf for him to behave normally like that before... just that he needs siddhi to be with him all the tym ... and same is with siddhi... 

ðŸ˜³
isaitnenral thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

if anybody see new promo in parichay serial send the link

Edited by isaitnenral - 11 years ago