Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Did anyone find the link for the promo?
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Silambu

Oh C'mon! For god sake , seriously!

Nothing like that will happen Parobal😆 Kunal must be reacting to Sid coming to stay with him in his house. He wants to make sure he doesn't fall for her and give her a chance to break his heart again, thats all. Take it easy!😉

The fact that he is soo restless and taking so many oaths which we all know he will not abide to, shows how much he loves her.😉
Edited by hima2012 - 11 years ago
rainzy04 thumbnail
Thank u all of you for commenting on this post...and yes i agree with most of you that in past too kc have made hell lot of promises but nvr lived up to those promises...guys he is very badly hurt this time and hence it is quite natural for him to be in this situation...but thn evn i am sure once Sinal starts living under same roof...he himself wil forget those promises...but this time i want siddhi to wooh kunal back in her life...and one more thing guys, they said that this part of promo is gng to b air on friday episode..so i wonder whether siddhi wil reach c-house today or nt?...btw, Y no one is posting the link for that promo? Is it only me who have seen that promo?
TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Do we have to believe Kunal's Oaths, and big mouthing??? jo garajte hain woh baraste nahi...

Solution to all his problem is only one SIDDHI... Kab tak bhaage ga...
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
all I will say is ðŸ¤£
we all know Kunal is pathetic without Siddhi. So why worry with oaths and promises?
If promises and oaths were to be held in Parichay, there would be no SINAL. They will continue being good friends. So any promises either one of SINAL makes about staying away from each other, I go sure go ahead.  

Kunal only cares about Siddhi and vice varsa. no worry there.
hey where u saw this promo ?? I am watching colors whole day but till now they didnt air it any parichay promo😔 hope i can see it soon
d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well if he wanted to take oath ..why not take to support Gaurav financially or at least take care of his wife and kids ..Kunal being Kunal  just cannot think beyond Sidhi ..so all this wows, drinking etc shows how much he loves her and will always love her ..
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

ok i found this link on the website, but ist not opening for me

i think its the new promo

http://colors.in.com/uk/videos/parichay-nayee-zindagi-kay-sapno-ka/kunal-will-not-forgive-siddhi-parichay-24653.html
Edited by norzar - 11 years ago
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
just saw the promo on colors website on Parichay page.
Kuanl is really loosing it man. He is so damn drunk, talking about ulta phere and hope things get better, not forgiving Siddhi no matter what. 
Then he yells, "Suna tumne" (talking to Siddhi in his mind) and ends with throwing liquor in fire so it erupts more almost hurting him. I see more self-destruction on his part coming.
Again he will hurt himself more by trying to ignore Siddhi. 
But if Siddhi comes back?
Edited by jay_bpm - 11 years ago
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Originally posted by: jay_bpm

just saw the promo on colors website on Parichay page.

Kuanl is really loosing it man. He is so damn drunk, talking about ulta phere and hope things get better, not forgiving Siddhi no matter what. 
Then he yells, "Suna tumne" (talking to Siddhi in his mind) and ends with throwing liquor in fire so it erupts more almost hurting him. I see more self-destruction on his part coming.
Again he will hurt himself more by trying to ignore Siddhi. 
But if Siddhi comes back?

jay what are his exact words?????