Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Latty-

IF-Rockerz

-Latty-

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
really guys when will our ARVI meet...?? i m dying to see their first meeting in kolkata...!! in yesterday sbs segment its clearly shown that purvi and archana r going to meet very soon in the show... so may be now archana will get to know about purvi's pregnancy and about her child being of arjun's...!! i m just waiting for ARVI's meeting so eagerly...!!

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweetarvi2sweeti_cutiekandykandyadittyArsha85Mi*chi*Parm.SNoshindivya17.8aathyaManoshonocrazygirl4RD-LiveLaughLove-prityy89ashfaque2012Huma-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "when will our ARVI meet...:(" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neha333

IF-Dazzler

neha333

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
mee too waiting eagerly

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SNoshin-Latty-prityy89ashfaque2012

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
I think if Archana finds out that it's Arjun's child she might just not tell ovi because she is already facing a lot difficulties with her baby and she might not also tell Arjun becuz she doesn't want to spoil ovi and Arjun's so called happy married life ! Dead

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweetarvi2adittySNoshinneha333aathya-Latty-Linda25prityy89ashfaque2012

sahil70

IF-Addictz

sahil70

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
they have to have their mandatory fair share of hit and miss 1st as per serial rulesD'oh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyshruarvi-Latty-

Manoshono

IF-Rockerz

Manoshono

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Soon dear, soon Wink it will be a special episode. An episode that will always be remembered!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

adittykandykandyMi*chi*SNoshin-Latty-ashfaque2012prityy89

sashashyam

IF-Rockerz

sashashyam

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
And what, my dear Latika, do you want them to do when they do meet? Should Purvi dump Onir and run off with Arjun into the wild blue yonder?

I cannot understand what is to be expected from a meeting, except to create unpleasantness all around. You forget that it was Purvi who decided to get Arjun married to Ovi. He is a piece of property that she has sold of her own free will. She cannot now reclaim it, nor can she dump Onir as she dumped Arjun.

Would you really want her to do that? If she does that, it will be a solemn warning to men like the poor doctor, who seems to be an extraordinarily decent man, not to help single mothers in distress, and above all never to fall in love with one of them, however mishti she might look and behave.

Secondly, while it does not seem to bother many in this forum that Purvi is going to have a child  out of wedlock (if in fact that is true, and I am NOT at all sure of that as yet, not to speak of hoping against hope that  it is not true), it does matter to me. I defended her against all comers when such rumours about her surfaced months ago, and I would feel an awful fool now.

Plus, I might be an old dinosaur in such matters, but this will about finish her character off in my estimation. It is cheap beyond belief for a girl who was always parroting lines about her middle class sanskaars  to end up like this. If this is true, no wonder she ran away; life in the chawl would have been most unpleasant for an unwed mother. And she should thank her lucky stars that she ended up with Dr. Onir; things could have been much tougher and nastier for her as a single mother in Kolkata.

The only person to be pitied in all this is Arjun. Purvi has not only dumped him, she has condemned him to life imprisonment, but only because he was fool enough to let her do so. Ovi is a tiresome nag, and  the more Arjun bends to accommodate her nagging, the worse she gets. He should have continued to treat her as standoffishly  as he does in the beginning, and she would have been just fine. But  then he had to obey the wishes of his puppet master Purvi, and so here he is, a slave to both women, one absent, and the other, unfortunately, always present.

Any normal husband would never have stood for the constant Who is Afraid of Virginia Woolf  kind of stunts Ovi  keeps pulling, He never promised to love her when he married her, and she knew that perfectly well. So why should he have any  pyaar  for her now?

She wanted him at any cost then. Now that she has him, she is busy making life miserable for him every which way she can. If she did not want a baby, surely there are any number of ways of not having one these days. Why did she not adopt one of them, instead of plaguing her unfortunate husband every waking moment?

Nothing he does meet with her approval, and she has a tongue like a well stropped razor, that girl. She needs to be walloped good and proper, with a pair of extra stout slippers! And if I had been her husband, I would have used a hatchet and buried her, Agatha Christie fashion, in the cellar!Wink

I am sorry if I sound too harsh, but sI simply cannot understand the casual way in which Purvi's supposed baby-on-the-way-courtesy-Arjun is being handled by all and sundry, nor can I understand the unstated assumption that the two of them, having created this mess of their own free will, should now revert to status quo ante, and all the others concerned, especially Dr. Onir, be damned!

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Originally posted by latika_AshVik

really guys when will our ARVI meet...?? i m dying to see their first meeting in kolkata...!! in yesterday sbs segment its clearly shown that purvi and archana r going to meet very soon in the show... so may be now archana will get to know about purvi's pregnancy and about her child being of arjun's...!! i m just waiting for ARVI's meeting so eagerly...!!

Edited by sashashyam - 13 December 2012 at 12:52am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

santhisajSuhani10goldhorsediana72aviaanyatesting9kshows_fangirlJaishankar-Latty-Linda25

Linda25

IF-Sizzlerz

Linda25

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
i hope they will never meet . i dont want purvis glycerin  and her sad face . and purvi also  cant dump Onir so their meeting just a sad scene so as a serial they will meet definitely , i want when they will meet , that time Onir also should be present with purvi  so that ovi cant blame purvi for anything and if ovi want to say anything then i want Onir will declare that nobody has no right to say anything to his wife .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

santhisajkhimreshma28Ashi22sashashyam-LiveLaughLove--Latty-

shruarvi

shruarvi

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahil70

they have to have their mandatory fair share of hit and miss 1st as per serial rulesD'oh
u r ryt, its strictly followed rule in all serials...v can expect some more such missing scenes coz cv's don let them meet so easily...even V cant predect anything after their meeting coz nothing is left, purvi should move on with onir and arjun with ovi thats all...i never ever thought such a situation might come btwn arvi...:-(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17.8-Latty-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top