Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Live-in relationship Vs. Marriage

chat2friend thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Live-In Relationship Vs Marriage Relationship. A very challenging topic and sensitive issue so, plz write about it...

Chat 2 Friend

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OldieDezard thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Marriage because it lasts a lot longer than a live-in. And also the society doesn't hate you because of it. 
xenots thumbnail
It depends upon the your philosophy and approach to life. If a person is conservative, family oriented, wants security and fidelity in relationships and doesn't like to explore or experiment, then marriage is the best bet for them. If you are open minded, love to experiment, don't care much about society opinions, not expect anything form your partner, likes to live in the moment and loves freedom, then live-in is for you.

The most important requisite for a live-in relationship is that both partners should be financially independent, especially girls.
CrazyForAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
itz depend of our POV..
Well i will go for Marriage... As the socity of our countriz appricate it... N i also believe on it... Marriage is a knot. So it makes us think 2 timez before we take nother step
purple_shadoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I guess marriage brings a certain responsibility and u just cannot fool around as you like.!