*Khichdi -- Khichdi -- Khichdi*

Posted: 11 years ago
Sorry I am creating khichdi thread..😭.. running out of time...

First off, I'd like to congratulate @Fizak to join "IF - Goldie" club and @Preeti73 to join "IF - Senior member" club.

@Fizak:- Although you comment with less sentences but they're always spot on n humorous.😳. You've really unique sense of humor. Looking forward to have some hot chatter-patter in MKD once our free time match.

@Preeti73:- πŸ˜† 🀣.. Twaadhi naal bhi bahut saari gal karni hain.πŸ˜‰. Since you started to comment, now i am looking forward you to share your views in detail other than nice - thank you all..You coming from North IND - how come you remain so silent?😲.

Now let's get back to my hot favorite topic I mean SALLU Bhaiya.☺️..😳. ❀️.

I am surprised none of you noticed "Wardi number" of Chulbul pande..😲. Waise toh bahut saari in detail analysis karte ho then why this mishap?? 😭.. Khair, SaMi noticed it..

Wait a minute, I am not done with my Khichdi thread yet.. One more to go..😳..

As I know my Sallu, He won't give trouble to anyone even his dream then how come he will trouble our SurYa?😲

If I go with following picture then I believe in tonight's episode, Sonakshi will play role of "Chor".😲. Sandy will catch her and Chulbul Pande honor her with police cap in hanuman gali..

It will be treat to watch if SurYa  on "Fevi Fevicol se" with Sallu and Sonakshi..☺️

Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago
Congrats fiza and preeti ⭐️

Editing..Edited by Superman. - 11 years ago
Thanks ami ... for this khichdi thread! πŸ˜†

Congratulations Fiza and Preeti! β­οΈ πŸ₯³

πŸ˜† @ Pandey ji's 'wardi number'! Is the number suppose to mean something? πŸ˜•

Sonakshi as chor?! πŸ˜²  That would make for an interesting story!  

I would love to see them dance to "Thaana me baithe on duty ... bajaave haaye Pandey ji seeti"!  (my little cousin bro goes crazy when he hears this song πŸ€£)
Congrats Fiza and Preeti! I am conphused by this khichdi, wishes, wardi, wish list yeh kya ho rahaa hai😲
Thanks @Ami and @ SamiR...

Yes I am from north India specifically Chandigarh but have been in the US for past 15 years. I really miss Indian winters specially enjoying the mild sunny weather and sipping hot tea and eating snacks...πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰...

Like your prediction Ami...that could very well happen...eagerly waiting for today's episode...

@SaMir, Deebz Amma, Preeti:- Enjoy confused Khichdi..

I saw hoarding of SurYa with salman outside my class where Sandy has put on Police cap so I have somehow strong hunch, Salman will honor sandy with police cap in hanuman gali..

And song dance??? What can I say.. Jahan par sallu bhaiya ho wahan par dhamaka toh hoga hi na.. I mean fully entertainment dhamal. N I don't think so Sallu will spare anyone without.
congrats Fizak and preeti73...

Ami, please explain what's in the number πŸ˜•...I really have no idea 😭

Sonaksi thief ??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† with that bright orange saree ?? 🀣 Ami you are really funny πŸ˜† 

btw, chulbul pandey honouring sandya will be pleasant to watch  

@All: Thanks for ur wishes...

@Ami : Aapki paraki nazar aur saalu super se koi bacha haiπŸ˜† 

ya I comment less on thread becuz of two reasons...πŸ˜›

1st I m lazy in typing...😑
2nd I get indulged into discussion threads..which I restraint these days...πŸ˜‰...dimag ki khichdi bani hui hai

After all do lazfo ki hai zindagi...πŸ˜ƒ Sure we will chat in mkd most probably in Jan...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Anyways thanks for the khichdi threadπŸ€—but did u notice...sallu himself didn't remembered his wardi number...😲

Edited by Fizak - 11 years ago
Forgot to Congrats Preeti for" IF- Senior Membership"πŸ‘
Ami  dear  here  i  am  again  2  comment  on  your  Khichdi  thread πŸ˜ƒ  .First  of  all   congrats  2  Fizak  and  Preeti73   4  their  respective  positions.Ur  hunch  of  Salman  Khan honouring  Sandy  in  Hanuman  Galli  would  be  a  nice  treat  2  watch  and  4  sonakshi  becoming   thief  dont  have  any  idea  but  going  by  the  pic  doesn't  seem  she  is  got  a  part  in  it  xcept  maybe  appearing  in  the  end  along  with  Salman  4  the  promotion  of  the  film.Anyway  waiting  4  today's  episode.