Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Imam Test- Who will loose it next?

Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Bigg Boss is a strange house. It tests your character as you are in a stagnant environment and likely to get rattled at other people on small issues (quantitative test). Add to that element of competition and what happens is that what rattles you or tests you can actually be something good in other (qualitative test). You feel threatened and only a very secure and confident person can hold his nerve.

Imam came with good qualities and was a TRP magnet. He came out as entertainer, hard worker, honest and not a back biter. All good qualities. I believe till now 4 people have failed Imam test badly

1- Rajeev. I dont need to say anything. We all know he is rattled by Imam
2- Karishma. We are not seeing it as she is not important otherwise if you watch live feed she makes faces, bitches a lot about Imam
3- Nirhua bhayya was saying tu marega and was wishing Imam death
4- Sapna is now 24/7 after Imam. She was a half gone case anyway and now it seems she has lost it big time

Sana, Vishal, Santosh are side actors who will be sent home at appropriate time. I dont think they matter much. Santosh has managed him well and is secure but I dont think he has votes.

Those who have managed Imam well till now are Urvashi, Niketan, Delnaz and Aashka (note she faced a lot). The winner will be from these 4 ot Imam. I believe when side actors go away Imam will then raise the game. Till then he will wait it out.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Forever-KA thumbnail
One more thing before I go to sleep.

The best way to deal with such people is to give them respect and be friendly with them and not what Rajeev/Sapna are doing. This way you end up doing the right thing, you take out the element of making anyone a martyr and you keep your self respect and fan base intact. Then hope that many other factors which comes into voting type situations like your popularity, fan base, demographics etc will be able to help you out.

I think four I mentioned as possible winners are sort of doing that but lets see what happens when Imam will raise his game to test them in another way.

Do share your thoughts on my analysis. lol.
Edited by King-Anu - 11 years ago
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Actually Imam is sooo SWEEETTT psycho

Forever-KA thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prometeus

Actually Imam is sooo SWEEETTT psycho

Thanks for those wonderful comments on my analysis lol.

classmate thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How did Shaitaan(Imam) rattle Rajev when it was Rajev who made Shaitaan dirty his pants on several occassions!! Rajev has completely broken Shaitaan apart and made him cry badly... Now Shaitaan is walking behind him calling him "Rajev Bhaiyaa" >... 😆🤣 
Forever-KA thumbnail
Originally posted by: classmate

How did Shaitaan(Imam) rattle Rajev when it was Rajev who made Shaitaan dirty his pants on several occassions!! Rajev has completely broken Shaitaan apart and made him cry badly... Now Shaitaan is walking behind him calling him "Rajev Bhaiyaa" >... 😆🤣 

Look at how so many topics are bring made against Rajeev

He got lesser votes them Imam.

Believe me Imam can take care of this clown Rajeev in few seconds. However my analysis is that he is holding it so that side actors get ot of the way and then he will bring his other side out. Will public like that? That I cannot tell.

Show will get boring in next few weeks since its time for side actors to be sent home.