Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
actualy he must be sad as sana dint wipe of his tears ,on a serious note i felt said to see him crying ,he was actualy goin through kasuati zindagi ki ,becoz al three nominated were his frnds.koi bhi zata dukh toh hota he must be praying that del should have evicted.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blossom2283

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Viishal cried !!! (Page 3)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Tangled..

IF-Rockerz

..Tangled..

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
i like vishal these days...

*PunjabiGirl*

Goldie

*PunjabiGirl*

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Poor vishal. Sana should been there when he cried but she was too busy with rajeev Buddha. Wish I could just give a him right hug

Arhi_2205

IF-Dazzler

Arhi_2205

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

Wow Vishal actually cried on Nirahua's eviction Shocked I thought lying on d bed is the only thing this guy is capable off Tongue but seems he got attached to Nirahua and does care abt his friends Clap

Ya I think he got really close to him
also he mostly stayed with them

Jaysean

IF-Dazzler

Jaysean

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovetrashtv

Just an observation. NOT a comment on Vishal:

When a person is good looking, we are a lot easier on them in terms on forming positive opinions and forgiving them

But he is genuine too.

blossom2283

Goldie

blossom2283

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
ya it was a tough day for him..3 of his closest friends were standing for eviction ...and he knew that one of them would b going for sure...i was surprised to see vishal getting this emotional...was not expecting at all Cry and what i loved about him is that he was not faking and was actually feeling bad about niruaha's eviction...this was the second time tht I had tears in my eyes in this BB season (after urvashi and her kids meeting)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaysean

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.