Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Viishal cried !!! (Page 3)

tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
actualy he must be sad as sana dint wipe of his tears ,on a serious note i felt said to see him crying ,he was actualy goin through kasuati zindagi ki ,becoz al three nominated were his frnds.koi bhi zata dukh toh hota he must be praying that del should have evicted.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blossom2283

..Tangled.. IF-Rockerz
..Tangled..
..Tangled..

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
i like vishal these days...
*PunjabiGirl* Goldie
*PunjabiGirl*
*PunjabiGirl*

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Poor vishal. Sana should been there when he cried but she was too busy with rajeev Buddha. Wish I could just give a him right hug
Arhi_2205 IF-Dazzler
Arhi_2205
Arhi_2205

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

Wow Vishal actually cried on Nirahua's eviction Shocked I thought lying on d bed is the only thing this guy is capable off Tongue but seems he got attached to Nirahua and does care abt his friends Clap

Ya I think he got really close to him
also he mostly stayed with them
Jaysean IF-Dazzler
Jaysean
Jaysean

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovetrashtv

Just an observation. NOT a comment on Vishal:

When a person is good looking, we are a lot easier on them in terms on forming positive opinions and forgiving them

But he is genuine too.
blossom2283 Goldie
blossom2283
blossom2283

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
ya it was a tough day for him..3 of his closest friends were standing for eviction ...and he knew that one of them would b going for sure...i was surprised to see vishal getting this emotional...was not expecting at all Cry and what i loved about him is that he was not faking and was actually feeling bad about niruaha's eviction...this was the second time tht I had tears in my eyes in this BB season (after urvashi and her kids meeting)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaysean

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index