Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Jaysean

IF-Dazzler

Jaysean

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
It's kinda sad but I cried with him. I felt so bad for him and Nirhua. They truly had a companionship that was broken.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amtulsalamashyams.Senorita.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Viishal cried !!! (Page 2)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sarkar

Goldie

Sarkar

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
First time I liked Vishal ,He really cares for Good Human being he proved...Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RvicsAlrightokie.Senorita.shyams

.Shayari.

IF-Rockerz

.Shayari.

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
not bad...iss bande ko emotional hona bhi pata hain

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shyams

ilovetrashtv

Goldie

ilovetrashtv

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Just an observation. NOT a comment on Vishal:

When a person is good looking, we are a lot easier on them in terms on forming positive opinions and forgiving them

--GODFATHER--

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarkar

First time I liked Vishal ,He really cares for Good Human being he proved...Big smile

Yes I agree, yesterday was first episode I liked Vishal Ermm

classmate

monumalhotra

monumalhotra

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
I like vishal. He is good person. I hope he stays

pehlnaz

Pihu.k11

IF-Rockerz

Pihu.k11

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
So wht if he is always on a stretcher o sittin on a garden area.. Whts wrong in dat..
Atleast he aint fake.. Aint double faced.. I find him among one of d most honest n genuine ppl in bb house !!

N thts d best abt him..!!
N I blv,soon we r gonna c hs outburst..!
Sana is lik always complainin him abt tht y u dun tok to me.. Is ths real u o wht.. Blah blah blah..
Gal he voted fr u yesterday n u wer confused btwn Rajiv n delnaaz.. R u serious???
Wht eva he is.. How eva he is.. He aint fake n he has his priorities set !!

Edited by Pihu.k11 - 13 December 2012 at 1:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amtulsalamapehlnazclassmate

MJHTMonayaSajan

Goldie

MJHTMonayaSajan

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by classmate

Vishal maybe lying around all the time , but he's a genuine young man and you could see that when he was crying because of Nirahua's eviction ,unlike the way some others fake cry in this house.
He did tell through the mic after Urvashi completed the secret task of getting him irritated that he would not listen to anybody else other than Nirahua since he is very "samajdhar" about life !

Besides, what is wrong if he lies around !! He says he likes to stay in the garden area rather than staying inside the house, so does BB or anybody else expect him to stand up all the time when there are sunbeds lying around in the garden area ?? Yeah the others might be a bit more active than Vishal, but he's not a sloth as he's been portrayed as !! Btw, that "so gaya yeh jaahan" video of Vishal's was superb !! Heheh...LOL
True!!!
He s genuine!!!
It was sad seeing him cry!!

On funny side...may b he was crying bcz now Santosh s only one who will carry him around on stetcherLOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.