India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

to all u wonderful ppl

anjali_angel Senior Member
anjali_angel
anjali_angel

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 1:15am | IP Logged

I hv been thinking of telling this to u ppl since quite a few days . but being the kind of lazy bone I am, I used to always feel bored to type it down first……Embarrassedwhat I wanted to say was that u ppl are simply great & I jus love reading ur posts-views updates comments etc.u all watch the show so intently!!!!!! I mean tum log har scene nar dialogue har expreesions ke hidden meanings bhi dhund lete ho!!really hats off to all u guys!!!Thumbs Up When I read ur updates[ chilly u r simply gr8 at that.. ur updates do make the show one hr long] & comments[nitica sugarbun dinky radz and all u wonderful ppl out there] sometimes I feel was that particular scene actually the way u ppl hv described it??Confused cuz I used 2 never notice all those things that u ppl do…. Infact now u hv thought me quite a few things .. even I hv learned to read between the lines nd all this cuz of u all.Wink B4 ven I used to watch the show & I hv been watching since day 1 . all I could see was Angad's face [haan saare dialogues zarur yaad rehte the]. Lekin kabhi utna detailed study nahi kar paayi jitna tum log karte the . par ab thoda thoda seekh gayi hun . although kripa par ab bhi pura dyaan nahi de paate kyunki ab bhi meri nazrein Angad par hi tiki hoti hai naa!! Embarrassed EmbarrassedBut then too now even I try to understad the scenes like u ppl [ although mom has become fed up of me cuz mon-thur 3.30pm & 8.00 pm & sometimes even Fridays 8.45pm is kyph time…… Angad time aur us waqt mein tv par hi chipki rehti hun & wont do any work she asks me to do..Lol… but then its ok with her in some ways cuz I hv nearly stopped watching other shows jus for kyph]

So basically all I wanna say is that u guys simply rock my world… jus like angad does!!!

Keep up the good work u r doing aur bas hum jaison par yun hi apni "kripa" banaye rakhna……

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 2:08am | IP Logged

i dont think whether u meant that for me too or not ..lols just kidding

but thats really sweeeet of you dear...Hug

keep posting, take care,

Bye

chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IMP TNG

i dont think whether u meant that for me too or not ..lols just kidding

but thats really sweeeet of you dear...Hug

keep posting, take care,

Bye

Manna, I think it was meant for all of us!!! KYPH Forum is great and bubbling only because of all of us together make it happen so!

Thank you Anjali for expressing and sharing your thoughts!

Cheers,

Chilly

PS : Hey who is this hunk in the Signature? And where did that lovely girl vanish, the Pakistani Model? She was really, really beautiful!

Edited by chillyflakes - 12 May 2005 at 2:19am
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 2:41am | IP Logged

hey chilly!

i know yar its meant for all of us..i was just kiddingSmile

the hunk in my signature is Rajeev (Sujal from Kahin to hoga)...He and Iqbal rocks! Wink I'll put up Sara (Model) soon again..was just having a hard time swallowing the info that rajeev is leaving KTH...so put him up there to console myself! Tongue

angadkripafan IF-Rockerz
angadkripafan
angadkripafan

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 2:48am | IP Logged
thats really sweet of uWink
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top