Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

arjunaluis

Goldie

arjunaluis

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 7:11pm | IP Logged

Hei guys I am back….

How is everyone doing? I am great. I wanted to wait and watch what was going in PR before writing my comment but couldn't help myself. I have a read a lot of Purvi the liar. Well I am not sure about you guys but I am very happy with Purvi the liar.

The Liar Purvi :-

Let's start with this. I have read a lot of comments saying what a liar Purvi is. She lied to Archu and she lied to Onir about who she is. Before we go to Archu, let's go to Purvi-Onir. I am smitten by Onir. This might be due to the fact that I like Shakti but his character for the time being is just lovely but yes, like you I have my doubts. However, I am crossing my finger and hoping that he stays positive. We have too much negativity in PR now days.

Why is Purvi not telling Onir the truth?

To me, Purvi is not telling Onir the truth about her family and Arjun (she might have but from the looks of things she hasn't) because of one reason. It is because Purvi doesn't want Onir to look at her differently. Once you tell someone everything about you, they tend to judge you and I don't think Purvi wants to look at Onir and see her past. She wants to move forward and not backwards. The baby she is carrying is more than enough a reminder of her past mistakes, why would she want to look at Onir and keep reminding herself of what she has done. Sometimes it is nice to be with someone and not have your past crushing down on you. You might ask me doesn't Onir deserve to know the truth. It is up to him, the fact that he has accepted her and given her the rights to use his name shows that he doesn't care about her past. He likes her for who she is, so what is the need to tell him.

Why is Purvi not telling Archu the truth?

This is easy, Purvi telling Archu she is married (honestly none of us know if they are really married or just good friends pretending to be married) will make Archu fly straight to Kolkata worried. Manav would also follow, which parents wouldn't be worried if you are calling them telling you are suddenly getting married? They rushing and seeing Purvi marrying Onir with a baby wouldn't that be too easy to tell that the baby she is carrying is Arjun's? Anyone can to the maths and a mother surely can. Besides, it took Purvi a few months before moving in with Onir (precap she was living in the chawl before that).

Secondly, in the 600 letters Archu sent Purvi she would have mention Ovi is pregnant, Arjun and Ovi are happy now you can come home. So, Purvi knowing the fact that Ovi is pregnant means Arjun has moved on. Why would she tell her mother the truth and make Arjun realize she is carrying his child?

Thirdly, I am very happy Purvi has not told Archu about Onir. I am so very happy that Purvi is finally using her brains and being selfish. Onir has been so nice to Purvi – why would she make Onir pay the price of meeting the D clan? She knows firsthand that it would be a lot of trouble for Onir. Purvi was very happy with Archu before the D clan came back from Canada. Since then she has been doing a lot of crying and has been through a lot of pain. Onir would be treated badly by some of the D clan and K clan members. She is finally standing by the person who has helped her a lot So, kudos to you Purvi.

I am also happy that Purvi is lying to her family about Onir because (remember the Shiv ji temple scene) she always wanted someone just for her. God, has finally answered her prays (hopefully Onir is as good as he is – too early to tell) by giving her Onir. She doesn't need to share Onir. Onir is hers and hersonly. She had to share everything and everyone in her life. Especially, the love of her life. Now, she doesn't have to share him. Why tell everyone and make her share him? So, Purvi I am happy that you are happy and you have someone who values you and respect's you and doesn't push you around and doesn't make you feel that you have no value (since you are adopted and was picked up by the road side) like you have been told you hole life. This is a guy, that you indebted too but he doesn't make you feels so. So, I am very happy that you have learned to lie to your parents (though the reason you are lying is for Ovi and so that no one knows you are carrying Arjun's kid).

Conclusion: - Why tell the truth to the D clan about Onir and about her past to Onir? Everyone is happy. The meeting of Onir and Purvi with the D clan will only bring a lot of trouble for Purvi. She has finally learned to be happy without her family why go back to the past that you have just walked away from. Besides, it is way too early to judge. We have to wait before we can say anything about Purvi-Onir because no one can say for sure what is their relationship except Ekta Ji.

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

bulsarasweeti_cutieseemathakkarNupashk281pavrishBJPatel19mehvy12akelapothikArsha85geetrana45nabitathapaArShiFever.JShivSakhileorianthisoapwatcher1sparikhrithika2012sunflower52harianjanagaurav_ankita08Manoshono-Latty--LiveLaughLove-ashvikluverrrprityy89Huma-arjunpurvixoashfaque2012Orchid25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Purvi lying great i am happy" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Manoshono

IF-Rockerz

Manoshono

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
I liked what you said about purvi. To me she was never a liar nor she betrayed anyone except I would say arjun. But I would still consider that her majbori. Even though both Arjun and purvi seemed living their life but I still won't think that they have moved in their life truly from their heart. Sure, if they want to show society how settled they look but from inside they are always close which we can clearly see from both sides. This is the purest relationship of hearts which can never be broken. You will see the pain, a broken relationship, loveless life that they are living but above all this, there is love that they feel for each other.

I absolutely defend purvi on your note. It takes a lot of courage and braveness to leave everything for the sake of your family. The sacrificed that she has made indeed has broken her into pieces and that's what we all need to see. Instead of blaming everything on her, we have to see the positive side which brought her in this circumstances. Lastly, I would like to add that I dont agree on the fact that she has moved on. One more thing to prove how much she has loved arjun, she has his unborn baby which she didn't abort.

Edited by Manoshono - 12 December 2012 at 7:46pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

NupameeranairakelapothikArsha85adittykandykandygeetrana45ArShiFever.arjunaluis..PlayfulKiss..soapwatcher1newt2007gaurav_ankita08-LiveLaughLove-prityy89ashfaque2012

arjunaluis

Goldie

arjunaluis

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manoshono

I liked what you said about purvi. To me she was never a liar nor she betrayed anyone except I would say arjun. But I would still consider that her majbori. Even though both Arjun and purvi seemed living their life but I still won't think that they have moved in their life truly from their heart. Sure, if they want to show society how settled they look but from inside they are always close which we can clearly see from both sides. This is the purest relationship of hearts which can never be broken. You will see the pain, a broken relationship, loveless life that they are living but above all this, there is love that they feel for each other.

I absolutely defend purvi on your note. It takes a lot of courage and braveness to leave everything for the sake of your family. The sacrificed that she has made indeed has broken her into pieces and that's what we all need to see. Instead of blaming everything on her, we have to see the positive side which brought her in this circumstances. Lastly, I would like to add that I dont agree on the fact that she has moved on. One more thing to prove how much she has loved arjun, she has his unborn baby which she didn't abort.

Hai there...like you i also believe Purvi was never a liar...Yes, she lied to Arjun. This part was her stupidity...nothing else...blind love and debt for her mother that she didn't think about Arjun and herself...a decision everyone is paying for now...and she knows it...as she has lost the most...

Like i said above...even i am not sure if they are married or are they just good friends acting...i would say the later...yes, i am smitten by Onir but the fact Purvi hasn't told anyone about Onir especially she didn't tell her mother to me shows that Purvi is not really married to Onir...that she is just acting...we have to see more to know what is real and not...I also agree she has not really moved on...she thinks about Arjun will doing tea also...Big smile but i have to say right now i am just happy that she has someone through this tough time helping and supporting her...and i am happy that she is happy...Big smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairArsha85geetrana45ArShiFever.soapwatcher1gaurav_ankita08Manoshono-LiveLaughLove-prityy89ashfaque2012

soapwatcher1

IF-Dazzler

soapwatcher1

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Abi, brilliantly put! You have said everything I want to say but so much more coherently. She is not hiding anything from Onir, he knows she is pregnant to someone else and has accepted her, why torture him if he isn't interested in the minute details? I am only sad that her reprieve has been temporary and that the dreaded D clan is descending on Kolkata to snatch at her peace again.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

indiansoapmeeranairArShiFever.geetrana45kandykandynamitagloryzarjunaluis-LiveLaughLove-gaurav_ankita08newt2007prityy89ashfaque2012

arjunaluis

Goldie

arjunaluis

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Abi, brilliantly put! You have said everything I want to say but so much more coherently. She is not hiding anything from Onir, he knows she is pregnant to someone else and has accepted her, why torture him if he isn't interested in the minute details? I am only sad that her reprieve has been temporary and that the dreaded D clan is descending on Kolkata to snatch at her peace again.

Janhvi di,

Thank you Ji.

You are right the bolded greatly said...Big smile the reason i said so was because the has been a lot of saying that Purvi has been hiding everything from Onir... but u are right when Onir can accept her as pregnant why would he care who is the father...

Like u i am also dreading the fact that the D clan is coming...i only want Archu...i think u know very well how much i love these two...Big smile other should stay away they have never accepted her why come now...

We shall see what happens...

Can't wait to see the flashback moments between Onir and Purvi...and how and why did Purvi come to Kolkata...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShiFever.soapwatcher1gaurav_ankita08

Orchid25

IF-Stunnerz

Orchid25

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
wow just fabulous post . Onir knows her past as she carrying arjuns child so she not lied with Onir . it is nice to Onir that he never question about her past   . 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairarjunaluissoapwatcher1gaurav_ankita08ashfaque2012

ashfaque2012

IF-Stunnerz

ashfaque2012

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjunaluis

Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Janhvi di,

Thank you Ji.

You are right the bolded greatly said...Big smile the reason i said so was because the has been a lot of saying that Purvi has been hiding everything from Onir... but u are right when Onir can accept her as pregnant why would he care who is the father...

Like u i am also dreading the fact that the D clan is coming...i only want Archu...i think u know very well how much i love these two...Big smile other should stay away they have never accepted her why come now...

Can't wait to see the flashback moments between Onir and Purvi...and how and why did Purvi come to Kolkata...

Yes I agree u fot following comment:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arjunaluis

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Sizzlerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Gud post. Tfs

Post Reply New Post

Go to top