VideoMix

Sara Star Girl Vm gallery

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 7:10pm | IP Logged

Hey guys my name is Sara. I am a big fan of tv shows LOL But my most and all time fav couples are, Raghav Sia From DSDSB, Naitik Akshara From YRKKH, Sadhna Alekh Ranvir Ragini from Bidaai.

Other couples I like are, Rishab Madubala from Madubala and Arnav Khushi from IPKKND.

I love making vms but at times, I get really lazy so you need to gave me at least one week time if you have an request.Smile

I can make vms on any couple except one couple which are prem heer. I cannot make vms on prem heer. 

Rules

You can only request me one vm at a time

You need to gave at least one week time for your request.

Please Provide me Youtube Scenes of the couple you want me to make vms on whether its any couple unless its raghav sia aka harshad sritiLOL ( For HarshSri, I dont need scenes as I love them loads )LOL

And for all the requests, Please PM me if you have any requests with the scenes, time duration, and the song. Keep in mind that Please only provide me Youtube ScenesSmile

Last But not the least, No bashing of any couple will be tolerated. So Do Not Bash Any Couple here!

And enjoy the time you are hereSmile

And to be added into member list. Hit Like on the third post of this topicLOL

And my youtube channel to check out all my vms, you can see my YT channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/sararafeek?feature=mhee

I am very simple vm maker. I dont use vegas and high profile softwares. Instead I believe in making simple vms with simple softwareLOL 

Edited by SaraluvRaghaVI - 12 December 2012 at 7:30pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sara Star Girl Vm gallery" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
All my new vms from on wards will be edited on this post.Big smile 

Edited by SaraluvRaghaVI - 12 December 2012 at 7:11pm

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Some of my vms to show you guys my work

I have made over 100 vms but could not add all of them hereLOL So here I will be only adding few of my best vms which I made before so you guys could see how my work really is. So I will only add few.

Raghav Sia vm on Nazar Se Nazar Mile

Raghav Sia vm on Muje Saas Ayi

Raghav Sia vm on Saiyaara

Raghav Sia vm Humko pyaar hua

Raghav Sia vm Yeh Honsla

There are many vms I have made but this is just an idea that came to my mind so you all can see how my vms mainly are.

Edited by SaraluvRaghaVI - 12 December 2012 at 7:18pm

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Member List 

To be added on the member list. Hit Like to this post or comment that you want to be added in the list

Edited by SaraluvRaghaVI - 12 December 2012 at 7:12pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top