orpi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
man gosh we r too active πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† how can it be archived?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
just 1-2 days ago i noticed we had 8849 pages now today its 8869 already what guys what r u doing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† what will other ppl will think πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

we r just too good just like our IPKKND πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ love you alll πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ€—
LOVE ARSHI FOREVER 😳😳😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I agree!
MB can never reach our number of pages despite how many years it runs on tv.

🀣history repeats when geet ended ppl said same thing to ipk will not reach it reached now ipk saying the same thing  history repeats itself .πŸ˜†circle of life.πŸ˜‰ Edited by drasthiangel29 - 11 years ago
orpi thumbnail
Originally posted by: VIRMANbest

I agree!

MB can never reach our number of pages despite how many years it runs on tv.

i didnt mean to compare with any specific show or forum but i meant it for every other show or forum no one could beat us all thru this long time like ages even we were bored seeing we r at num 1 in every other week πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† used to feel like it got stuck in there πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† we r just too good πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by: orpi

i didnt mean to compare with any specific show or forum but i meant it for every other show or forum no one could beat us all thru this long time like ages even we were bored seeing we r at num 1 in every other week πŸ˜† used to feel like it got stuck in there πŸ˜† we r just too good πŸ‘

few yrs later mb will be saying the sameπŸ˜†
ifsaal044 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: drasthiangel29

Could happen, but IPK was def an awakening in how people will vest their time with shows going forward.
orpi thumbnail
Originally posted by: drasthiangel29

sorry if im dissapointing u but in IF home page i've seen and noticed that MB and PV has better competition sometimes its MB @2 or PV @2 ! 😊 so theres an up n down relationship i've noticed earlier 😊 thats what i've noticed donno what is going on recently though coz i was too bz with our show and hardly used to go to the home page πŸ˜† coz IPKKND forum page was open all the time πŸ˜› but b4 that when i used to come to IF and used to have a look at the home page i noticed that! but if its not the case any more if anything has changed recently then i donno πŸ˜› but one thing for sure that IPKKND was NEVER beaten by any one when it was num 1 it was num 1 at till the last day it was num 1 ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
but again I didnt want to compare with any other forum ok not even mentioned in my post anything like that i just wanted to share how active we IPKKND fans r still so active here ClapClapClapClap
Edited by orpi - 11 years ago
no problem cm can go up and down accordingly no big deal. 
why ipk still active ppl busy in bashing the ph ,bashing other serials ,daily dosage of serials which serial copied ipk who wore asr dress and kushi dress some body wore these topics are making it active .before ipk ended they used to have nice topic nowadays only crap. 

Edited by drasthiangel29 - 11 years ago
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This moving is nothing compared to what it was when the talk was going of whether or not barun was leaving. We made 100 pages sometimes per day and 10 pages in an hour. As  for the day of sept 21st alone for if they did it or not we made 500 pages in 2 days.
orpi thumbnail
Originally posted by: samin096

This moving is nothing compared to what it was when the talk was going of whether or not barun was leaving. We made 100 pages sometimes per day and 10 pages in an hour. As  for the day of sept 21st alone for if they did it or not we made 500 pages in 2 days.

i know we r crazyyy πŸ˜ƒ thats the reason we r still here πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘