Page 3 Page 3

Problem_Child

IF-Sizzlerz

Problem_Child

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beautifuldreams

Originally posted by Dr3viL.

Originally posted by -Mystery-

Dr3viL., usually LOTW is there for one week only. It does say Lover of the Week. You were there a little over a week. And Jenny is right. The previous LOTW thread was a sticky for awhile because I wasn't around at the time to unsticky it and announce new LOTW.  You wanted to be LOTW and your wish was fulfilled so a little gratitude instead of complaining might be nice. 

sorry if you thought i was being serious. I asked a few questions and didnt expect alisha to know about LOTW's let alone the members who were there previously.

i dont know alisha at all and asked questions pertaining to the LOTW which is the only thing we both have in common.

i will refrain from asking such questions, thanks for last week and im out of this section! bye

Dr3viL we are just telling you that before this forum was very inactive so LOTW would remain sticky for a while but I still would make a new LOTW.

Just cus we are trying to explain something to you doesn't mean you need to leave the section :l

Ya just chillaz dude
we don't want u to leave ,where just trying to explain something to u
We must have rules nd order in society to prevent chaos naEmbarrassed

Edited by Problem_Child - 17 December 2012 at 2:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alisha_01beautifuldreams

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lover Of The Week #21 (Page 2)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

beautifuldreams

IF-Dazzler

beautifuldreams

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
^pls let's try not to bash any members :)

Problem_Child

IF-Sizzlerz

Problem_Child

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beautifuldreams

^pls let's try not to bash any members :)
sry i'll edit bt it was getting on my nervesEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mainepyarkiya

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Alright, let's move on, folks, and continue our discussions.  

Dr3viL. - No one asked you to leave. We were stating our point of view as you did yours. And I do not think I was rude in what I said. I simply answered your question.  But if you don't want to visit the forum anymore, that's your choice and I can't stop you.

LFDRers - Let's forget about everything else and give Alisha her time on the hot seat. The thread is for her, after all. Post questions for Alisha so she enjoys the week :)

Edited by -Mystery- - 17 December 2012 at 4:48pm

beautifuldreams

Alisha_01

Goldie

Alisha_01

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Name: Alisha

Fav color: Red.

Fav movie: Jab we Met, Hum saath saath hai and kuch kuch hota hai.

Fav actor/ess: Fav Actor : Srk, Salman, Akshay. Fav Actress: Kareena, Madhuri and Karisma.

How I got started on IF: I was once searching on google for Pavitra Rishta and clicked on 1st Link and I landed on IF n tell in love with the website.

Fav section on IF: LFDR,BW.

Fav Sigmaker ( if any) : Anyone basically the siggy I like the maker will also be My favourite.

Fav videomix + maker (if any) same as above , so i like all coz each person puts in alot of effort to make one siggy/cm so how cant it be wonderfull, so all.

Fav Love Quote: Dnt know lolz dnt read much quite/books.

What do you like the most about LFDR forum: Because Its fun to be in a nice freindly Forum , where there are beautiful people with superb opinions when ever I cum.here I find it so nice n I always learn or hear something, new.

beautifuldreams

Alisha_01

Goldie

Alisha_01

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
hi alisha... congrats
Thanks @ Dr3vil

1. where are you? Oh Im here in My house , in M bedroom on My mobile phone typing in your answer lolz, n if u mean the other way where I live then I live in uk. BR]
2. who do u like better? me or beautiful dreams? I think I will like u better as i can Have many dreams when I sleep
beautiful and bad but u cant get a Human , so i will prefer u over those stupid/ beautiful dreams

3. how come everyone else got to me LOTW for months and I was only there for one week? I dont get what u are trying to say , so sorry i cNt answer this royal question of yours.

Thanks for asking.

Edited by Alisha_01 - 18 December 2012 at 11:53am

beautifuldreams

IF-Dazzler

beautifuldreams

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Thank you Alisha for answering all our questions. Hoped you enjoyed the hot seat. :)

Edited by beautifuldreams - 18 December 2012 at 5:58pm

Alisha_01

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Alisha_01

Post Reply New Post

Go to top