* Esha Deol Fan Club *

Ms.Chandni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

First I Would like to welcome you all to Esha Deol Fan Club

"Esha Deol, crown Princess of the Deol line of performers .. the latest to join the film industry is extremely talented, good looking and a woman of the world. Backed by powerful artists like Dharmendra, Hema Malini, Sunny Deol & Bobby Deol, this young lass is out to make her own name .. starting out with "Koi mere Dil Se Pooche" with Aftab and "Na Tum Jaano Na Hum" with Hrithik Roshan"(http://www.starswelove.com)

Name: Esha Deol

Date of Birth: November 2 1982

Place of Birth: India

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

Articles

"ESHA'S IS THE BEST SHAPE"

By Kaydee - Eye TV India Bureau

In the News

click for larger view
Bollywood stars have to give special attention towards their health and fitness. Consequently, every star either goes to gym or exercises at home. This may be called time pass with fun. We found Esha Deol exercising at Barbarian power gym in New Delhi recently along with Zayed Khan. They were surrounded by the media to find out about the secrets of their health and beauty. Esha Deol said, "Our profession demands that we maintain ourselves. So, we go to gym to keep ourselves in proper shape." The smashits team chatted with Esha and her coach Satyajit Chaurasia during the inauguration of Barbarian Power gym in Delhi.

When asked how she came into contact with Barbarian gym, Esha revealed, "When I entered the industry I was advised to be slim. Then, I met with Satya who has been responsible for my present shape." While replying to our query Satya said, "Esha has been very particular about her workouts and that's why she possesses the best shape among her colleagues." When asked how she manages her workouts with her professional work she said, "Due to my assignments it was very difficult for me to go to gym daily but I make it a point to visit it four times a week." When asked again if she adheres to dieting she said, "I take 50 per cent normal food and 50 per cent diet food."

Interview

Saturday, July 22, 2006

She sizzled as a beauty queen in Ankahee and kept audiences at the edge of their seats with her bold performance. Esha Deol has always been in the news. The pretty actress spared a few minutes to chat with the deccan Chronicle.

Secret behind your glowing skin:
Rose water and regular steam sessions. Working out also helps, as sweating makes your skin fresh,

Your favourite place in the world:
My room, actually my bed. I do everything on it and at the end of the day it's the perfect partner.

The sound of ghungroos:
Means life to me. Being an Odissi dancer and hailing from a family of dancers, it's one sound I can't live without.

Your favourite fashion accessory:
Sunglasses. I have many pairs and the best part about them is that even if you don't wear any make up, it doesn't show. At the same time, they make you look great.

A coffee shop to you is:
One of the best inventions. You can read, work, hang out with friends or just hang around there for hours. And if you are a coffee freak like me, the variety makes you go crazy.

Esha Deol Filmography

Ankahee - ( Aftab Shivdasani, Amisha Patel, Esha Deol)
Pyare Mohan - ( Fardeen Khan, Vivek Oberoi, Esha Deol, Amrita Rao)
Shaadi No. 1 - ( Fardeen Khan, Ayesha Takia, Zayed Khan, Esha Deol, Sharman Joshi, Soha Ali Khan, Riya Sen, Aarti Chhabria)
Dus  -( Sanjay Dutt, Sunil Shetty, Shilpa Shetty, Abhishek Bachchan, Zayed Khan, Esha Deol)
No Entry - ( Anil Kapoor, Lara Dutta, Salman Khan, Esha Deol, Fardeen Khan, Celina Jaitley, Bipasha Basu)
Kaal - ( John Abraham, Esha Deol, Vivek Oberoi, Lara Dutta, Ajay Devgan)
Main Aisa Hi Hoon - ( Ajay Devgan, Esha Deol, Sushmita Sen)
Insan( Akshay Kumar, Ajay Devgan, Esha Deol, Lara Dutta, Tusshar Kapoor, Rahul Dev)
Dhoom - ( Abhishek Bachchan, John Abraham, Uday Chopra, Rimi Sen, Esha Deol)
Yuva - ( Ajay Devgan, Abhishek Bachchan, Vivek Oberoi, Rani Mukherjee, Esha Deol, Kareena Kapoor)
Chura Liya Hai Tumne - ( Zayed Khan, Esha Deol)
Kucch To Hai - ( Tusshar Kapoor, Esha Deol, Rishi Kapoor)
Kyaa Dil Ne Kahaa - ( Tusshar Kapoor, Esha Deol)
Na Tum Jaano Na Hum - ( Hrithik Roshan, Esha Deol, Saif Ali Khan)
Koi Mere Dil Se Pooche - ( Aftab Shivdasani, Esha Deol, Jaya Bachchan, Sanjay Kapoor)

Filmfare Awards

2003: Won, Filmfare Best Debut Award, Koi Mere Dil Se Poochhe

2005: Nomination, Filmfare Best Supporting Actress Award, Dhoom

Star Screen Awards

2003: Won, Star Screen Award Most Promising Newcomer - Female, Koi Mere Dil Se Pooche

2006: Nomination, Star Screen Award Best Supporting Actress, Main Aisa Hi Hoon

** SO COME AND JOIN THE ESHA DEOL FAN CLUB **

I Guess Ill Be The First Member To Join 😃

SIGGYS / AVI'S

Thanks to svh2010

AVI'S

Some more on the 5th post

Ms.Chandni

Tinkerbell123

Sumiyya Khan

Canada 87

Wildblossom

Amarita_Kaur

anmol8989

Kyph05

vinit_fan

Mehroo123

Cool_Pooja

Tiya 1

Edited by Ms.Chandni - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.Chandni thumbnail
thanks for joining, when theres more members ill make a members list.

canada87 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

for you

Ms.Chandni thumbnail
no one else wants 2 join 😕 😭
wildblossom thumbnail
Nice Club!!! I dont know much about Esha and really haven't paid much attention to her in the news or movies- but from what I have read she seems like a great girl. And she definitely works hard. I guess I will join 😊
Amrita.De0l thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow i really like esha deol she is an AWESOME actress im deffinetly ganna join this club 😃
vinit_fan thumbnail
hey want to join esha fanclub..... 😃

Esha rockzzzzz !!!!! 👏
cool_pooja thumbnail
Count me in 2...

And hey ppl lets also start a discussion...
Answer dese questions plz!!

Which actor does esha suit the most wid??
Which movie do u feel is esha at its best??
Who do u think is the most promising newcomer other then esha deol??
cool_pooja thumbnail
N i will go 1st 😃

Tushar Kapoor and John Abharaham

Kuch tu hai and Dhoom

Ayesha Takia and Amrita Rao
Ms.Chandni thumbnail
Thanks for joining guys

ok my turn 😳

Tushar Kapoor,John Abharaham and Salman Khan

Dhoom,Ankahee,and Kaal

Amrita Rao