Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Nobody else deserves to be in BB- delnazl

Moon-Sparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
why did she say such a thing? when her and urvashi were arguing...delnaz goes outside and starts yelling and saying "If i get eliminated..or after i leave then..nobody else is deserve to be in this show" i dont think if she should have said something like this. That makes u feel like if she thinks there is nobody better than her?
Edited by California.Luv - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
BECAUSE she has already PAID huge MONEY to Bigg boss ------how can anyone else deserve to win now ? ------IT would be incorrect on BB's part to break the commitments made to Iraani family  --/  Edited by --GODFATHER-- - 11 years ago
jay8383 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
has anyone else noticed Delu in a speech mode assumes the tone,rythem and flow of that of politicians,the similarities don't end just there,she pumps her speeches up with equal number of fake self billings,promises and double-talks.

Edited by jay8383 - 11 years ago
sarah75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
big boss ke ghar se jeetne ke baad delu ko soaps to nahi milege😎 lekin mumbai pradesh ki top most poltician banegi. jeete ga bhai jeetega hamara neta jeetega...
Edited by sarah75 - 11 years ago
asmauk thumbnail
[QUOTE=jay8383]
has anyone else noticed Delu in a speech mode assumes the tone,rythem and flow of that of politicians,the similarities don't end just there,she pumps her speeches up with equal number of fake self billings,promises and double-talks.

[/QUOTE
πŸ˜† i could even imagine her with white outfit and a white hat on lol
Bartz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Last year's winner Jhuhi was quite fat so Dollu thinks she being fatter deserves to win this time πŸ˜‰
0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bartz

Last year's winner Jhuhi was quite fat so Dollu thinks she being fatter deserves to win this time πŸ˜‰

THATS something similar about them ----BOTH are FAT and FATTU @ -
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I love how no one mentioned that she said that.. hope Salman does πŸ˜†
jay8383 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

html,body{border:0px;margin:1px;background-image:none;}
td {border:1px dotted #CCC;}

funny that i could have pictured her in the same way so effortlessly as if she has been there,whats the catch?

Oye_Chal_Hat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The game is fixed and she would have promised something big in return to editing team for making here winner.