Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

Yasharanluv

Yasharanluv

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
So, far it does look to me that the lazy, unapologetic stretcher guy is going to bid bye.  

Edited by Yasharanluv - 13 December 2012 at 9:34pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Friday eviction will be Vishal (Page 5)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

spartangayle

IF-Dazzler

spartangayle

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by racho8

i think it's unfair for vishal to not give him a chance

he did not get a chance and everyone knows this...he is here to support sana (what i mean by this is that he's supporting her in saving her)  and i think he should stay

Sorry to say I completely disagree. People are not realizing that Vishal is coming out of a big chance given to him. He was eliminated first time for the same reason...(Hardly did anything than lying down on the chair).

He lived a 2nd life in village house and Salman also made it clear to him by bringing garden chair on the stage and showing him all the videos.

What do you call this than giving a chance? Still he did not learn from his mistake and continued to repeat.

racho8

Goldie

racho8

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaysean

One thing is for sure that if Vishal leaves today then BB is scripted because there is no way Shukla will get more votes than Vishal as he is more popular than him (atleast among girls)

agreed & he deserves to get a chance to do something...you put him on stretcher and expect him to do something???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaysean

spartangayle

IF-Dazzler

spartangayle

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

One thing is for sure that if Vishal leaves today then BB is scripted because there is no way Shukla will get more votes than Vishal as he is more popular than him (atleast among girls)

agreed & he deserves to get a chance to do something...you put him on stretcher and expect him to do something???

Read my point of view above your comment and tell me what's wrong.

racho8

Goldie

racho8

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spartangayle

he did not get a chance and everyone knows this...he is here to support sana (what i mean by this is that he's supporting her in saving her)  and i think he should stay

Sorry to say I completely disagree. People are not realizing that Vishal is coming out of a big chance given to him. He was eliminated first time for the same reason...(Hardly did anything than lying down on the chair).

He lived a 2nd life in village house and Salman also made it clear to him by bringing garden chair on the stage and showing him all the videos.

What do you call this than giving a chance? Still he did not learn from his mistake and continued to repeat.

yes but he got punished and i am sorry but his punishment lasted way too long...that is so NOT FAIR

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*PunjabiGirl*

racho8

Goldie

racho8

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged

BB warned everyone not to use the "F" word...they still use it...BB warned everyone not to talk in English but all i hear is english...ppl barely talk in hindi...do they get punished??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*PunjabiGirl*Jaysean

spartangayle

IF-Dazzler

spartangayle

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged

BB warned everyone not to use the "F" word...they still use it...BB warned everyone not to talk in English but all i hear is english...ppl barely talk in hindi...do they get punished??

Arey yaar..this eg cannot be compared here.Aise toh there are many flaws...There is no specific law which bigboss follows. My only point is that Bigboss wants entertainment. And they gave a clear warning to Vishal that you are not entertaining !! Still he didn't realize it and continued his same nature.

Edited by spartangayle - 13 December 2012 at 10:00pm

spartangayle

IF-Dazzler

spartangayle

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

yes but he got punished and i am sorry but his punishment lasted way too long...that is so NOT FAIR

As i said in earlier posts here, the word "Punishment" is just an excuse. They are fed up of vishal...If he can't do anything to bring votes, they want him out.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.