Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

prishika

prishika

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ManjuBlore

Originally posted by prishika

Okay...if everything vishal is saying to santosh is the gods honest truth, which is what got me liking him in the first place, then hearing him <font color="#ff0000">talk negatively about sana makes me dislike him</font>.

If he'd rather spend 5 hrs talking to karishma, because they have a similar wavelength, and can't speak to sana for 5 minutes because he doesn't know what to say, then why does he keep complaining that sana doesn't talk to all that much anymore.??? ( Courtesy : live feed )

I'm not sure how I feel about him anymore. Lol. But I do know,,,that I don't like rajeev at all, but I know he won't leave for a while, because of his and delnaaz's drama content. Ugghh..sick man.

<div></div>@Red: Oflate when did he talk negatively about Sana? If he has talked, then friday eviction is sure. Whatever fanbase he has generated it is because of viewers liking for Sana-Vishal pair. Other than that there is nothing from his side. He is so lazy that when sana tells him to spend some time with her, he considers that act as equivalent to chasing a girl. He just want to lay on the sunbed and Sana should come to him to talk.
oflate when did he speak negatively of sana

Yesterdays live feed had him say to sana that she obviously doesn't have a brain, and letting other people brainwash her. Then, when sana said that you are not the same vishal I met outside, he said that's because you gave me time when were outside.and here, you don't have time for me. I thought...okay..maybe he's right..a little bit. But then today, he tells santosh that he can talk to karishma for hrs and not get bored, even though they just met at the BB house, but with sana, he doesn't know what to say after 5 minutes. I think that's rude, even on a friendship level, let alone romantic.
That by the way was his reply to santosh saying that he is going to tell sana that vishal is mad that you don't spend time with him, or if he was telling viahal to say that to sana. I missed the very beginning of the convo.

even lazy...I thought...chal thik hai...atleast he's not a sicko like rajeev. And he seemed to genuinely care about Dana's feelings even if it was just friendship. But recently, I don't like what he says about sana. Sometimes he praises her a lot and then,,,,snap...I don't know what happens. Atleast that's how I feel.

Edited by prishika - 13 December 2012 at 12:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YasharanluvManjuBlore

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Friday eviction will be Vishal (Page 4)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
I am positive it will be either Vishal or Santosh.

spartangayle

IF-Dazzler

spartangayle

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Santosh has shown his flirty nature !

Santosh has shown from yesterday's episode that today he might have a tough talk with aashka.

He is giving hopes for the channel saying statements such as main sabke band bajane wala.

WHAT IS VISHAL DOING ???

Edited by spartangayle - 13 December 2012 at 6:18am

spartangayle

IF-Dazzler

spartangayle

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
After seeing yday's episode...It's confirmed now that vishal will go

gotohell222

Groupbie

gotohell222

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
i dont know who will be out.. this is a tough one to guess.

I hope Vishal does go out cuz...

Nik is smart been there from day 1, and deserves to be there.

Shukla is entertaining to an extent, and I love when he talks down Ashka.

Rajeev has a great sense of humour, and again has been there from day 1.

Imam is Imam, he wont leave.

So that leaves Vishal... last few days the dudes shown me a great side. His friendship with Shukla is great to watch, and those tears for Nirhua were real tears (something you dont see much in this show).

also id like to add... whats the big fuss about him lying around?...
its someones nature to do so. I think if I was in the big boss house I would also lay around alot... i love putting my legs up and relaxing... its his ishtyle yarr, its not a crime.

spartangayle

IF-Dazzler

spartangayle

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gotohell222

i dont know who will be out.. this is a tough one to guess.

I hope Vishal does go out cuz...

Nik is smart been there from day 1, and deserves to be there.

Shukla is entertaining to an extent, and I love when he talks down Ashka.

Rajeev has a great sense of humour, and again has been there from day 1.

Imam is Imam, he wont leave.

So that leaves Vishal... last few days the dudes shown me a great side. His friendship with Shukla is great to watch, and those tears for Nirhua were real tears (something you dont see much in this show).

also id like to add... whats the big fuss about him lying around?...
its someones nature to do so. I think if I was in the big boss house I would also lay around alot... i love putting my legs up and relaxing... its his ishtyle yarr, its not a crime.

Lying down is not a crime buddy.But he's always lying down...which is a serious problem.As long as he's not entertaining...how will big boss let him stay.

I don't see any chance for other contestants going out.It's clearcut Vishal...or they create some drama by not sending anyone out.I dont think that will happen as only few days remain now.

racho8

Goldie

racho8

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
i think it's unfair for vishal to not give him a chance

he did not get a chance and everyone knows this...he is here to support sana (what i mean by this is that he's supporting her in saving her)  and i think he should stay

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*PunjabiGirl*Jaysean

Jaysean

IF-Dazzler

Jaysean

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
One thing is for sure that if Vishal leaves today then BB is scripted because there is no way Shukla will get more votes than Vishal as he is more popular than him (atleast among girls)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.