Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

ilovetrashtv

Goldie

ilovetrashtv

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
I think it's possible that Vishal will be out this Friday. He kinda lost time not doing anything on that stretcher. Even with Santosh and Imam around, he is mostly listening to their jokes/songs/stories but does not contribute content-wise. 

I have a feeling, I hope its a wrong one, that it could even be Imam. He came with a bang but off late he is relegated to being everyone's punching bag. I still have lot of hope from him. The guy who wore a body suit and a tiger mask and licked himself can do anything. But I just hope he doesn't run out of time. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Friday eviction will be Vishal (Page 3)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Fossil2

Fossil2

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
if vishal is rolled out in his stretcher on friday, we have to tolerate shukla and his fake flirting for a few more days.Unhappy

piyualka

IF-Dazzler

piyualka

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
If the decision is taken on the basis of public votes, then Vishal is staying...but BB does the same then Vishal is surely leaving...I don't think it would matter and he can sustain himself once Santosh leaves...coz  he trusts Sana but she is also trying to isolate from him knowing his weak status.

TheBigTamasha

IF-Dazzler

TheBigTamasha

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShahZur4Cruiser

[QUOTE=spartangayle]Just as I had predicted Nirahua to be the victim last week, now it's Vishal's turn on Friday.

It's very clear and straightforward...BB is not happy with Vishal and thus the stretcher. I would agree because who can repeat the same mistakes even after salman joked about him and made him lie down.

Some of you may say it's a tight call between santosh and vishal..But once again I dnt see santosh going. His flirting will save him for a while. Karishma is doing a mistake by giving him negative responses. For staying longer on show, she must respond tactically rather than outrightly ignoring him
[/QUOTE
In the past, Ashmit was made patient and Sara was his nurse , he stayed till finale !!! so not sure about vishalWink

Yeah but Vishal's nurse aka Sana is more interested in looking after her favourite dil ka mareez aka RajeevWinkLOL

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Great! Vishal or Niketan can go. The rest are good for drama.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ManjuBlore

ManjuBlore

ManjuBlore

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gr8srk

plzzz no vishal i am watching big boss bcoz of him plzzz
Watching Bigg Boss to see how he is sitting on  the  stretcher.LOL

prishika

prishika

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Okay...if everything vishal is saying to santosh is the gods honest truth, which is what got me liking him in the first place, then hearing him talk negatively about sana makes me dislike him.

If he'd rather spend 5 hrs talking to karishma, because they have a similar wavelength, and can't speak to sana for 5 minutes because he doesn't know what to say, then why does he keep complaining that sana doesn't talk to all that much anymore.??? ( Courtesy : live feed )

I'm not sure how I feel about him anymore. Lol. But I do know,,,that I don't like rajeev at all, but I know he won't leave for a while, because of his and delnaaz's drama content. Ugghh..sick man.

Edited by prishika - 13 December 2012 at 12:14am

ManjuBlore

ManjuBlore

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prishika

Okay...if everything vishal is saying to santosh is the gods honest truth, which is what got me liking him in the first place, then hearing him talk negatively about sana makes me dislike him.

If he'd rather spend 5 hrs talking to karishma, because they have a similar wavelength, and can't speak to sana for 5 minutes because he doesn't know what to say, then why does he keep complaining that sana doesn't talk to all that much anymore.??? ( Courtesy : live feed )

I'm not sure how I feel about him anymore. Lol. But I do know,,,that I don't like rajeev at all, but I know he won't leave for a while, because of his and delnaaz's drama content. Ugghh..sick man.
@Red: Oflate when did he talk negatively about Sana? If he has talked, then friday eviction  is sure. Whatever fanbase he has generated it is because of viewers liking for Sana-Vishal pair. Other than that there is nothing from his side. He is so  lazy that when sana tells him to spend some  time with her, he considers that act as equivalent to chasing a girl. He just want to lay on the sunbed and Sana should come to him to talk.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.