Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

spartangayle

IF-Dazzler

spartangayle

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Just as I had predicted Nirahua to be the victim last week, now it's Vishal's turn on Friday.

It's very clear and straightforward...BB is not happy with Vishal and thus the stretcher. I would agree because who can repeat the same mistakes even after salman joked about him and made him lie down.

Some of you may say it's a tight call between santosh and vishal..But once again I dnt see santosh going. His flirting will save him for a while. Karishma is doing a mistake by giving him negative responses. For staying longer on show, she must respond tactically rather than outrightly ignoring him

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah75ManjuBloretaurusbbHeyybabyydolllperfectlystill..Princess..DexterkilailaLadyDabangg

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Friday eviction will be Vishal" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fatima_raza36

Groupbie

fatima_raza36

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
I don't think so... i want vishal to stay. He is way better than Rajiv, Santosh, Niketan and Imam. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

RvicsAwesome2210sidMLOVER-Kryan-racho8bratz007rida_ranbirJaysean-iLoveKaran-.Senorita.ShivuNozzie

spartangayle

IF-Dazzler

spartangayle

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fatima_raza36

I don't think so... i want vishal to stay. He is way better than Rajiv, Santosh, Niketan and Imam. 

It's very clear that Imam,Niketan and Rajiv have zero chances of going. So its as simple as guessing between santosh and vishal.

Seeing the whole week, vishal is out of action and he has most chances of losing to santosh.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Guguminti

sidMLOVER

Goldie

sidMLOVER

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
plzzz no vishal i am watching big boss bcoz of him plzzz

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

morninglory06fatima_raza36Awesome2210racho8bratz007-iLoveKaran-rida_ranbirJayseansirjee.Senorita.ShivuNozzie

ShahZur

IF-Rockerz

ShahZur

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=spartangayle]Just as I had predicted Nirahua to be the victim last week, now it's Vishal's turn on Friday.

It's very clear and straightforward...BB is not happy with Vishal and thus the stretcher. I would agree because who can repeat the same mistakes even after salman joked about him and made him lie down.

Some of you may say it's a tight call between santosh and vishal..But once again I dnt see santosh going. His flirting will save him for a while. Karishma is doing a mistake by giving him negative responses. For staying longer on show, she must respond tactically rather than outrightly ignoring him
[/QUOTE
In the past, Ashmit was made patient and Sara was his nurse , he stayed till finale !!! so not sure about vishalWink

Edited by ShahZur4Cruiser - 12 December 2012 at 12:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Guguminti

spartangayle

IF-Dazzler

spartangayle

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShahZur4Cruiser

[QUOTE=spartangayle]Just as I had predicted Nirahua to be the victim last week, now it's Vishal's turn on Friday.

[/QUOTE
In the past, Ashmit was made patient and Sara was his nurse , he stayed till finale !!! so not sure about vishalWink

Buddy..that's like a drastic comparison. Ashmit had it going with Veena...Also he was very much active in show from start...and supported shweta on many instances. It's not surprising that he made it to finals. Vishal has done nothing. I wish he did because he seems to be a nice guy.

He has only one more episode to save his arse. So i think he cant beat santosh at the moment.

Edited by spartangayle - 12 December 2012 at 12:58pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

samaira25perfectlystillShahZurSharif.Badmaash

annu_ms

annu_ms

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
santhosh is a cheap flirt..Saw in live feed he was going after Karishma in the bathroom also & she was nt at all comfortable,wish Aashka or Urvashi wud have been in that position to show his right place.,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kryan-Guguminti

Inquisitivesoul

IF-Dazzler

Inquisitivesoul

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Nooo...I want Vishal to stay.He really needs to get his nasty side revved

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

*PunjabiGirl*Jaysean.Senorita.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.