Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

sandyvrits

sandyvrits

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Delcy

M 16
I DON'T dress like that. N my accent is so not fake..

You're a good girlBig smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Grown up Rano...grrr (Page 2)" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
I am not against the type of girl she is shown or anything but considering the fact that she is MONA's daughter how can she be like that? I mean the place and atmosphere where has been raised ..,it's hard to believe that she would turn out to be like this! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blyton

prishadbest

Groupbie

prishadbest

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
little Rano was my fav amongst d 3 kids, she was so cute and adorable, how could they have turned d sweet and loving kid into such a manipulative monster, guess anything can happen in an ekta show

MrsArnavRajput

IF-Dazzler

MrsArnavRajput

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
i also hateee da new Rano...i mean shes sooo damn fake!!! the character luks ssooo damn fake!! nd i also dnt lyk da actress!!!

indiafmmm

indiafmmm

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Although this may not be Ekta's reasoning in creating the new leads like this, here are my 2 cents on the same.

Bulbul was a teenager pre-leap and really understood the impacts pradeep's, mona's, and anoushka's actions had on their lives. While she detested her mother's remarriage, because at that age she idolized her own father, like all girls do , may be illusionary it may be... she was pained and wanted to "save" whatever she thought the perfect family was, over and above the needs of her own mom (or dad for that matter). Then, as truth dawned reality struck, and she has grown to hate men - she feels, that all men are like her father - seeking some internal motive or benefit from women. She understands Anoushka as the other woman, but criticizes men.

Rano on the other hand was much more impressionable, and young. She didn't decipher much at that age, and perhaps grew up seeing her mother struggle. For her impressionable age - she picked up the other message. That if you are pretty, well dressed - etc., men can come running after you and provide you what you want and you can (literaly) get away with murder.

I do not condone any of this, but in general, it is not atypical to see such psychological patterns emerge from families that were dysfunctional. There are two extremes - two girls who were impacted differently by their father's debauchery and infidelity. One detests men and the other feels that having them around her little finger is the only way she can lead a comfortable, hassle free and easy life unlike her mother.

Thoughts?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sky_watcherprishadbestmonarainnaaishrayprernacda

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
@indiafmmm Clap I could not have said it in a better way Smile

princess_farh

princess_farh

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
rano is very different compard 2 the rest but she is the highlight of the show and being modern and fashionable and totally opposite between 2 sisterz is like totally common in ekta kapoorz serialz!

sandyvrits

sandyvrits

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shehreen_27

I am not against the type of girl she is shown or anything but considering the fact that she is MONA's daughter how can she be like that? I mean the place and atmosphere where has been raised ..,it's hard to believe that she would turn out to be like this! 

Exactly my point!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.