!!WU 12-12-12 Both Kids are Back with Kunal!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanx for the update di...
it was a good episode after ages...
kunal was looking hot in 2 new shirts...
siddhi was looking gorgeous in that blue saree and wet hair combination...
SiNal were looking so hot in the dream sequence...after a long long time SiNal in a same frame and romancing...it was a bless to my eyes...SaTi was never in same frame post-leap due to the morons who penned scripts that psychos dominates in glory...but whenever SaTi comes in single frame...they have a amazing and sizzling chemistry...they don't act out the scenes...they make the scenes so real and natural...hats off to SaTi for making SiNal real...

now coming towards the episode...i love the way kunal gave left...right and center to abhay...love the small hug b/w kunal-AC 2...loved the way siddhi gave back to thakral and abhay...vikram-kunal-seema scenes were awesome...the whole C-family...i prefer to ignore becos they were looking like bunch of fools bad-mouthing siddhi though they know the truth of siddhi's stupid sacrifices but we know it...veena forgot that on the 1st hearing...she fall on siddhi's feet to favour kunal...now she can't forgive siddhi..while on the 1st hearing...she say...she will forgive siddhi and will pray for her happiness...what twist and turn of tongue this family possessed...

vikram is with the kids plans...i am sure he will being siddhi's truth out infront of the family...i don't know why i felt vikram is going to be the saviour for siddhi...i have no hopes from kunal at all...

on little note...i am not satisfied till i see siddhi in C-house...no matter what condition...becos there are two psychos on the loose...
Thanks for the written-update, Rani! πŸ˜ƒ
I've been away from Parichay for quite a while, but after going through this update, looks as if the show would soon return to its right track & so will I as far as watching it is concerned... πŸ€£

Hats off to you & other members who have to bear the torture of going through the crap just for providing us the written-updates... πŸ‘
Originally posted by Shobhit18

Thanks for the written-update, Rani! πŸ˜ƒ
I've been away from Parichay for quite a while, but after going through this update, looks as if the show would soon return to its right track & so will I as far as watching it is concerned... πŸ€£

Hats off to you & other members who have to bear the torture of going through the crap just for providing us the written-updates... πŸ‘

I am like this πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² seeing that you have read the WU and are even planing to start watching the show againπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ red - Thanks for the appreciation😊
Originally posted by -Rani

I am like this πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² seeing that you have read the WU and are even planing to start watching the show againπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ red - Thanks for the appreciation😊

@bold: & I'm like this πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ on reading your reply!! πŸ€£

@blue: You surely deserve it! πŸ˜ƒ
Beautiful WU Rani...
I hope yesterday's episode was the start of wonderful things to come
awesome update di

kunal was tooo good in his brown shirt and the sinal dream sequence i have seen that scene many no times
wow sinal was so cute in that scene
and in the kunal- vikram- seema scene i was  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
on the whole it was a nice episode
hope frm today our show returns to right track

Edited by sinan_sinal - 11 years ago
     Thanks for the WU rani. from  yesterday epi i feel bad for siddhi.   she did all for chopra family. she sacrificed her total life for chopras. bt they did not think that.  first hearing veena mata said that she forgave siddhi. now she change herself including raj also. i hope coming epi siddhi solve all problems in chopra house. then they will fall on siddhi's feet.  vikram n kids help her. bt i feel for kunal. he has no brain to think
thnx fr the detailed WU didi...
it was a gud epi...KC's new shirt,Viku-KC-Seema scene, dream seq everything was just beutiful
Thanx for the wu Di... πŸ€— Loved Kunal and his brown shirt... n Vikku-Kunal scene was just fab... 'Kunal ka khauf' πŸ˜†