Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

!!WU 12-12-12 Both Kids are Back with Kunal!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*shivnirbsclshiny3naniskapu80nousheen2012--Shweta.A--sanchanasMARCELLEmiss_patel5~~~Sweta~~~Joshana458dirk41viraf4usushavvirgattusinipillaidivra4shmuupieprajjukeerthi93--ChIll-OuT--bharopalzsParamjitumayalGayathri_MSK--AiSha--MusiqueloverTheBhaikarthi173deejagijay_bpmshweta_rMages

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!!WU 12-12-12 Both Kids are Back with Kunal!!" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
thanx for the update di...
it was a good episode after ages...
kunal was looking hot in 2 new shirts...
siddhi was looking gorgeous in that blue saree and wet hair combination...
SiNal were looking so hot in the dream sequence...after a long long time SiNal in a same frame and romancing...it was a bless to my eyes...SaTi was never in same frame post-leap due to the morons who penned scripts that psychos dominates in glory...but whenever SaTi comes in single frame...they have a amazing and sizzling chemistry...they don't act out the scenes...they make the scenes so real and natural...hats off to SaTi for making SiNal real...

now coming towards the episode...i love the way kunal gave left...right and center to abhay...love the small hug b/w kunal-AC 2...loved the way siddhi gave back to thakral and abhay...vikram-kunal-seema scenes were awesome...the whole C-family...i prefer to ignore becos they were looking like bunch of fools bad-mouthing siddhi though they know the truth of siddhi's stupid sacrifices but we know it...veena forgot that on the 1st hearing...she fall on siddhi's feet to favour kunal...now she can't forgive siddhi..while on the 1st hearing...she say...she will forgive siddhi and will pray for her happiness...what twist and turn of tongue this family possessed...

vikram is with the kids plans...i am sure he will being siddhi's truth out infront of the family...i don't know why i felt vikram is going to be the saviour for siddhi...i have no hopes from kunal at all...

on little note...i am not satisfied till i see siddhi in C-house...no matter what condition...becos there are two psychos on the loose...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

Shobhit18

IF-Dazzler

Shobhit18

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the written-update, Rani! Big smile
I've been away from Parichay for quite a while, but after going through this update, looks as if the show would soon return to its right track & so will I as far as watching it is concerned... ROFL

Hats off to you & other members who have to bear the torture of going through the crap just for providing us the written-updates... Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rvics-Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shobhit18

I've been away from Parichay for quite a while, but after going through this update, looks as if the show would soon return to its right track & so will I as far as watching it is concerned... ROFL

Hats off to you & other members who have to bear the torture of going through the crap just for providing us the written-updates... Clap

I am like this ShockedShockedShocked seeing that you have read the WU and are even planing to start watching the show againLOLLOLLOL

@ red - Thanks for the appreciationSmile

shweta_r

Shobhit18

IF-Dazzler

Shobhit18

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by Shobhit18

I am like this ShockedShockedShocked seeing that you have read the WU and are even planing to start watching the show againLOLLOLLOL

@ red - Thanks for the appreciationSmile

@bold: & I'm like this ROFL ROFL ROFL on reading your reply!! ROFL

@blue: You surely deserve it! Big smile

-Rani

Musiquelover

IF-Dazzler

Musiquelover

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks rani

-Rani