Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanaskapu80-Swetha-sadianabilmnx12Zoyafansonshine--sumana13--Jhalak29...Tanu...Niceupswethasyam08riyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU - 12/12 Jigsaw Puzzle" in 26-12 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonshine

IF-Dazzler

sonshine

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Nice one Tanths!
Brilliant episode, wasn't it! One of those rare times when I am forced to say that Your write up is almost as good as the episode... usually they are much better than the show... LOL
Though I've got to admit... this particular show is different...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29tanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonshine

Nice one Tanths!
Brilliant episode, wasn't it! One of those rare times when I am forced to say that Your write up is almost as good as the episode... usually they are much better than the show... LOL

Somehow, I always feel that writeup can not justify this show  esp when it sets such a scorching pace ...the pulsating tension has to be seen, to be felt for u to get the impact ... Camera and editing are darn good..Tongue

sonshineJhalak29

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!!

fantastic episode i loved the pace of today's episode. Clap bhargav's trying to make it normal from now n good they didn't drag the scene.

Rinki dancing n answering to that woman was really funny LOL

Jhalak29tanthya

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
10q for the write upEmbarrassedHug good show Thumbs Up

Edited by riyya6 - 12 December 2012 at 8:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

sonshine

IF-Dazzler

sonshine

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Nice one Tanths!

Somehow, I always feel that writeup can not justify this show  esp when it sets such a scorching pace ...the pulsating tension has to be seen, to be felt for u to get the impact ... Camera and editing are darn good..Tongue
yes, it is... i only hope and pray they sustain the good work... and not drag it

riyya6tanthya

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=sonshine] Nice one Tanths!

yes, it is... i only hope and pray they sustain the good work... and not drag it[/QUOTE] my hope 2... we never know this hindi serials...LOL   ...

tanthya

sharmibalan

IF-Rockerz

sharmibalan

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

Nice one Tanths!

Sathya...Well Written.ClapClap...I have caught-up with all the episodes except the last two...O my God...Each episode is so gripping and leaves us very curious as to what might happen next...Just cannot predict...Tongue

Too good...

tanthya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.