Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Who is more Shameless in House, Rajeev or Vishal? (Page 2)

Poll Question: Who is more Shameless in Bigg Boss's House, Rajeev or Vishal?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
92 [68.15%]
29 [21.48%]
14 [10.37%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

hiddenstar

IF-Sizzlerz

hiddenstar

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
definitely rajeev , he is such a cheapo Dead and felt quite sry for vishal after nirahua went out ,he lukd genuinely sincere Ermm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

soulfulpehlnazuscgirlsirjee.Senorita.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who is more Shameless in House, Rajeev or Vishal? (Page 2)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kanchhi_

Goldie

Kanchhi_

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
It's a tie but I'll give it to that pretty boy, Vishal. He's just a pretty face.
No any other contestants have ever confused me like Rajev does. I'm so confused about him. After all the "love" (Read- insults) he got from his dear Delu, he's still chanting Delu Delu... Does he really love her or he's just doing that FOR the show?? Cause next moment, he's in different world with his touchy-feely- shouty marathon. Ah, Whatever!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

uscgirlmihali7sirjee

sarasingh86

IF-Rockerz

sarasingh86

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Obviously Pillu Dead. Vishal is nice guy - his laziness n arrogance

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sirjee

tv666

Goldie

tv666

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by john_sanj

I think rajiv is the first person that i hate sooo much in my life. I can see he is very cheap, actully all his crying is for sana and not for dellu. If u guys have seen he cries always when sana doesnt talk to him, but he doesnt care if dellu dont talk. He says he is in love with dellu but he is with sana. Sana doesnt know his cheap inttention. I just hope someone from her friends come and tell the silly girl to stay away from this cheap old man.

completely agree. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

uscgirl

tweetie19

IF-Dazzler

tweetie19

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Undoubtedly, Rajeev Pillu Paul...they way he keeps running after Dhongnaaz even after being insulted so many times is heights of shamelessness...Vishal can be called as the laziest...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mihali7piyualkasirjee

mihali7

Goldie

mihali7

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Rajeev simply needs to follow the proverb:

If you love someone set it free; if it returns its yours forever, if not it was never meant to be.

Clearly the latter applies to him

rida_ranbir

IF-Dazzler

rida_ranbir

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
RAJEEV

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Vishal obviosly ,rajeev loves del to the core and so i dnt find his love shameles nor he.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.