Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Sapna is losing the plot now... (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 7

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

-Cruiser-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cruiser-

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chitrashi

Sapna is very handicapped emotionally - she's unable to process strong emotions internally. Her way of handling any kind of emotional stress is to vent out violently.

Whenever she's in the grip of strong emotions we've seen her going haywire - whether it is her involvement in a task or being put in a tough spot by Salman or the eviction of those she's forged some kind of bond with. She gets short-wired when something like this happens and we see her all over the place. Yesterday her behavior was totally in keeping with the pattern she's displayed so far.

What I found amusing in that entire tirade was that she kept ranting that in BiggBoss house "good people are evicted while the Shaitan is retained"  - ironical since it came from the member who's been nominated the maximum number of times. Sabse badi Shaitan, by that definition, Sapna khud hai 

Very nicely put!Clap

To be fair to Sapna, she calls herself a Shaitaan as well...better Shaitaan in her own words...and Imam is such a lovely chap...effortlessly comic! LOL

God! Both of them are extremely capable of brushing aside whatever happened even a few minutes ago. These two could make the last 4 weeks absolutely memorable if they joined hands and created a rock show together!...How I wish BB team calls them together and if needed, makes it their secret task to rag others, together...all the time. Thats the only way to make Sapna fall in line because TASK is what she takes to passionately and for winning a task, she can show committment like no one else in this house can!
Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sapna is losing the plot now... (Page 7)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Cruiser-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cruiser-

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by estel

Originally posted by --GODFATHER--

Originally posted by estel

Originally posted by --GODFATHER--

Other than her CHILD LIKE behavior of SAPNA -----there is not really much adorable about HER / @ --- I have given her benefit of doubt many times --thinking she does things in heat of the moment etc ----but NO ----she very well know what she is DOING / - @  SHE is playing her GAME too----

SHE has done everything like most of the housemates ----bitching, lying, fights, u-turns, abuses, drama and tried her hands at flirting too ---with niks and vishal  / --@  JUST because she acts like a innocent child ---does not mean she should be pardoned for her every single mistake / --

EVER since imaam called her FAKE in front of SALMAN ---he is her target / - 

AND she calls immam shaitan and she is self-proclaimed angel ---and she herself puts her in the LEAGUE of aseem and NIRAHUA ------but in reality she is nowhere close to them / --@

She calls herself shaitan.

NAH ---today she said something like all good people are leaving so what am i DOING here ---mujhe bhi jaana chahiye --@

I really liked SAPNA during initial stages ---but as time goes, i see that she is no better than anyone else --/@

ADD to that ---she should not put down IMAAM or anyone else because they entered late in the show ---and she is there for 70 days @ -

She is a PLAYER for sure ---and like everyone else SHE badly wants to WIN too ------ at least 100 times she said she wanted to leave the show, but she never DID -/@ --  She is 40 + yr old and has seen much more in LIFE  ----- so I think in reality she is pretty SMARTY ----but we can't figure it out because her child like acts /

Yes, she did say that, but she calls herself a "Shaitan" as well. She doesn't claim to be a saint. She has never claimed to be an angel. Every person thinks they are good, but some folks are aware of their own flaws. Yesterday she implied that she was part of the "good clan" but at the same time she has called herself a "shaitan" as well.

Well she did not put down Nirahua nor Shukla so that "she should not Imam or anyone else because they entered late in the show" is NOT true. She only picks on Imam. Her behavior is disappointing she shouldn't pick on him all the time. But she is upset with his provocative nature. As captain she has heard numerous complains about Imam. Everyone comes running to complain about Imam to her. How can she remain neutral about him then?

Well we can't judge and decide whether she wants it badly or not, because if she wanted it that BADLY then she would not have taken a panga with the host. I wouldn't be surprised if she wants to go far ahead in the show and at this point she is considering the possibility of winning obviously every contestant that is a part of the show WANTS to win. No one enters Big Boss wishing they will get out early. But at the end of the day she should stop saying she wants to leave.

@BOLD:
Fully agree...nicely put!Clap

* What happened? ShockedWhere did you transform into Imam+Sapna rolled into one to get this ID blocked? Hope its temporary and you bounce back Estel! Come back...Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.