Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Sapna is losing the plot now... (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Cos of one dialogue or one episode performance... loosing her plot...& nxt day if she say something good...then she gain the plot again!!!???!?! ...Strange hey yaaar...LOL

Edited by Prometeus - 12 December 2012 at 10:29pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cruiser-Howlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sapna is losing the plot now... (Page 6)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-shabz-

IF-Rockerz

-shabz-

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charu21

Imam has become a punching bag for everyone!! with a 'Sab aao aur apni frustration/gussa mere pe nikal k jaao' board!! LOL

I adore them both equally! Love them for their madness and don't take their anger seriously! But yes, i did feel bad for Imam.. :( Sappy was quite cold to him even when he appreciated her for saving gals!

They are quite unique, tomorrow morning again they ll behave look like besties! Embarrassed

But their morning fight was super cute!! They were fighting like little kids!

Sapna : Shut up
Imam : You shut up
Sapna : Idiot
Imam : Moron LOLLOL

And then Sapna's EPIC announcement in kitchen : Aaj meri life ban gai hai, Imam ne mujhe bola hai i'm not gonna talk to u..
Ab mujhe bhagwan mein vishwas ho gaya hai!!

LOL
Can you get cuter than this??
dont forget the part when she is talking through her sock monkey,looking for nirahua,to that imam says "bhudiya satya gaye hai"LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

music_masticrazy4fawad-Cruiser-

crazy4fawad

Goldie

crazy4fawad

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
mujhe bas ek baat kehni hai!

Koi mere Imam ko bachao in sab sadu ghar walon se!!

n somehow..the guy i hated most..vehsee shukla..is the one who is actually well behaved with imam! Confused

bottom line is...ghar walon..get something better to do and dont keep picking on Imam..understnd he is junta ka flavor of the moment n any unreasonable behaviour towards him..puts u in a spot as well as far as audience is concerned!
I dont understand..if some1 is sad..every rushes to console..but if imam wants to console..then sapna or aansoka will snap at him n tell him to leave asap...that as per me.. is RUDE! Last time that happened..Imam even objected..sayin ki i want to hold her hand..lemme yaar.. (when urvashi n delu fight happnd)..but sapna n aansoka jst have this mental block ...aansoka ka samajh aata hai..woh tojh sab jagah se blocked hai apart from her tear glands Wink ...but sappy ke bhi rang mujhe ache nahi lag rahe hai! all in all..pls stop picking on my fave Imam!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cruiser-

-Cruiser-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cruiser-

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarkar

Why she should not pick on Imam When she herself saw and Noted down whom Housemates wanted to Eliminate... but he sitting there royally and a good human being who even received the "sabe bada sone ke dilwala award" was shown the door.

Any body will react Sapna is no Different.

@BOLD: Thats not fair  I think!

By same logic, what have Delu-Pillu gang and those in Urvashi camp, NOT DONE, to somehow evict Sapna! Didn;t Pillu deliver that 3rd Class speech in front of BB on TV, Pillu went high on dope and said not just nominate, I want this woman evicted?? ALL of them have conspired against Sapna Week-after-week-after week and ensured her a record number of nominations!

Imam bechaare ne kya bigaada Sapna ka? Tongue

Abhi sab acche ho gaye and Imam bura hai??? Shocked

Edited by -Cruiser- - 12 December 2012 at 11:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ManjuBloremusic_masti

.Shayari.

IF-Rockerz

.Shayari.

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
watched that part jus now... W*H she was dragging n mocking Imam here...if she was feeling bad for niruha then she shud have stick to that matter only...

-Cruiser-

Javed__

Goldie

Javed__

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Sapna hai he aise Fake,Dramebaaz bas kuch din change hone ka drama kiya but real face to samne aana he tha jo aa rha h..

tinaaaa

tinaaaa

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged

I wanted to reply your post here but then my post became so detailed that I made a separate thread for it.. 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3341540

Smile

-Cruiser-

-Purva-

IF-Dazzler

-Purva-

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Sapna is very handicapped emotionally - she's unable to process strong emotions internally. Her way of handling any kind of emotional stress is to vent out violently.

Whenever she's in the grip of strong emotions we've seen her going haywire - whether it is her involvement in a task or being put in a tough spot by Salman or the eviction of those she's forged some kind of bond with. She gets short-wired when something like this happens and we see her all over the place. Yesterday her behavior was totally in keeping with the pattern she's displayed so far.

What I found amusing in that entire tirade was that she kept ranting that in BiggBoss house "good people are evicted while the Shaitan is retained"  - ironical since it came from the member who's been nominated the maximum number of times. Sabse badi Shaitan, by that definition, Sapna khud hai 

crazy4fawad

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.