Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Sapna is losing the plot now... (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

--GODFATHER--

IF-Dazzler

--GODFATHER--

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by estel

Originally posted by --GODFATHER--

Other than her CHILD LIKE behavior of SAPNA -----there is not really much adorable about HER / @ --- I have given her benefit of doubt many times --thinking she does things in heat of the moment etc ----but NO ----she very well know what she is DOING / - @  SHE is playing her GAME too----

SHE has done everything like most of the housemates ----bitching, lying, fights, u-turns, abuses, drama and tried her hands at flirting too ---with niks and vishal  / --@  JUST because she acts like a innocent child ---does not mean she should be pardoned for her every single mistake / --

EVER since imaam called her FAKE in front of SALMAN ---he is her target / - 

AND she calls immam shaitan and she is self-proclaimed angel ---and she herself puts her in the LEAGUE of aseem and NIRAHUA ------but in reality she is nowhere close to them / --@

She calls herself shaitan.

NAH ---today she said something like all good people are leaving so what am i DOING here ---mujhe bhi jaana chahiye --@

I really liked SAPNA during initial stages ---but as time goes, i see that she is no better than anyone else --/@

ADD to that ---she should not put down IMAAM or anyone else because they entered late in the show ---and she is there for 70 days @ -

She is a PLAYER for sure ---and like everyone else SHE badly wants to WIN too ------ at least 100 times she said she wanted to leave the show, but she never DID -/@ --  She is 40 + yr old and has seen much more in LIFE  ----- so I think in reality she is pretty SMARTY ----but we can't figure it out because her child like acts /

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

music_mastidoyelpakhi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sapna is losing the plot now... (Page 4)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kvlt

kvlt

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --GODFATHER--

NAH ---today she said something like all good people are leaving so what am i DOING here ---mujhe bhi jaana chahiye --@

I really liked SAPNA during initial stages ---but as time goes, i see that she is no better than anyone else --/@

ADD to that ---she should not put down IMAAM or anyone else because they entered late in the show ---and she is there for 70 days @ -

She is a PLAYER for sure ---and like everyone else SHE badly wants to WIN too ------ at least 100 times she said she wanted to leave the show, but she never DID -/@ --  She is 40 + yr old and has seen much more in LIFE  ----- so I think in reality she is pretty SMARTY ----but we can't figure it out because her child like acts /

Conspiracy theory #1 and counting.

--GODFATHER--

IF-Dazzler

--GODFATHER--

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hellseher

Conspiracy theory #1 and counting.

I can understand ---calling SAPNA a  smarty sounds like conspiracy theory because we are so used to her CHILDISH behavior -/@

PLEASE keep counting -/  --I can't keep track of numbers ---so glad that you are volunteering to be an assistant / - @

Edited by --GODFATHER-- - 12 December 2012 at 2:12pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

music_mastidoyelpakhisarasingh86Tony_StraK786

-Ratzz-

IF-Rockerz

-Ratzz-

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
sapna ke 2 roop dikhe aj acha bhe or pagalpan ka bhe

sarasingh86

IF-Rockerz

sarasingh86

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
what do you expect from her? She is very fickle. Out of nowhere she will start abusing people for no fault of theirs.We have seen various examples of that in past. So   no surprises for meLOL

Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 December 2012 at 2:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

music_masti-Cruiser-

tv666

tv666

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cruiser-

This also most would agree that Nirahua may not be a great entertainer but he was without a doubt, a very good person.Thumbs Up

yh such a gr8 person tht he threatened to get imam killedOuch

but i def agree w/ the rest of ur post tht sapnas losing the plot now by jumping on the"bash imam" bandwagonDead

sosweet

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

music_mastiSarkarHowlarious

ayaan786

Goldie

ayaan786

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SharonNeedles

That's who she is IMO. Unpredictable. Volatile. Independent.

She has no game plan. As she said, she's not there to win, I think she really means it.

When Aseem went, she totally lost it. Completely. The same thing happened after Nirahua was dumped into the BB sewer tonight.

If I would be inside that house and I would have to see that useless sloth Vishal lying dead on the stretcher every day while my BFFs get evicted, I would prolly go nuts too.

I admire her for speaking her mind and not calculating everything like Urvashi.

if she is not there to win then why is she here and please dont answer with becouse of women empowermentLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.