Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Sapna is losing the plot now... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cruiser-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sapna is losing the plot now... (Page 2)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dude81

dude81

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
she instantly lost my support when she slyly put gulaal on sidhu... (that meant all that tears were drama... she only cared about winning... by hook or by crook)
then she joined sad... went from bad to worse when she needlessly bitched about kari despite her saving saps! also needless bitching abt urvi... not required at all!!!!
she was improving little bit in past few days...
and BAAM!... crashed again...
totally uncool how she was provoking and picking on imaam! poor man did not retaliate at her!
miss sapna... what do u think abt urself...??? coz u hav also survived this game and as per you this game is not for good people!
also... that toy she brought... kissi ne dekha dinesh bhayya ko... blah blah!!!! wonder what was that about!!!
if i was really interested in watching stupid eccentricities, i would rather watch recordings of a psychiatric ward!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ann33reddy123456Tashu_USjoker83-Cruiser-Sharif.Badmaash

joker83

Goldie

joker83

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged

I agree with you. Sapna is picking on Junta's fav entertainer.

Seriosouly tell me who would you rather have in the show Danish or Imam. Al due respect ti Danish but sorry to say he is not BB material.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dude81ManjuBlore

Charu21

IF-Sizzlerz

Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Imam has become a punching bag for everyone!! with a 'Sab aao aur apni frustration/gussa mere pe nikal k jaao' board!! LOL

I adore them both equally! Love them for their madness and don't take their anger seriously! But yes, i did feel bad for Imam.. :( Sappy was quite cold to him even when he appreciated her for saving gals!

They are quite unique, tomorrow morning again they ll behave look like besties! Embarrassed

But their morning fight was super cute!! They were fighting like little kids!

Sapna : Shut up
Imam : You shut up
Sapna : Idiot
Imam : Moron LOLLOL

And then Sapna's EPIC announcement in kitchen : Aaj meri life ban gai hai, Imam ne mujhe bola hai i'm not gonna talk to u..
Ab mujhe bhagwan mein vishwas ho gaya hai!!

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Can you get cuter than this??

Edited by Charu21 - 12 December 2012 at 11:52am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

grvpnd007sonaxiDelhiDivatanya12dude81ManjuBlore.Shayari.-shabz--Cruiser-

devilish_angel

IF-Rockerz

devilish_angel

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
I didn't see the last episodes but mom continuously rattles about how sapna is picking on imam for no reason at all...and how whole house is ganging against him (pooja mishraOuch)

I didn't want to accept that sapna was ganging against imam unfortunately she is losing what respect i had for herOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dude81ManjuBlorejoker83-Cruiser-

dude81

dude81

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
honestly mujhe lagta hai saps ha outlived her purpose in the show.
vaise bhi military task, bitching, sad grp me involve hone k baad ab uski koi respect bachi nahi hai... aur secondly us jaisa unpredictable banda... imaam aa gaya hai usse ..
so i think even if she goes now... nothing will matter much!!!

-Cruiser-

spartangayle

IF-Dazzler

spartangayle

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Good thing that Imam took it on and spoke to her soon after.That was a good response to which sapna preffered keeping quiet

joker83

tajbutt

Goldie

tajbutt

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

Its baffling how housemates as well as many viewers take her to be an inconsistent paglee...while actually she has one of the best brain in house!LOL

[/QUOTE]
Cruserji, totally agree, I believe she is one of the best brains the other is Niketan.

Sapna is just more determined to win same as when she is performing a task she has to win.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

doyelpakhi-Cruiser-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.