Sapna is losing the plot now...

Posted: 11 years ago
Much as I have loved and admired her so many qualities and stands over last many weeks...Sapna is clearly losing the plot here.👎🏼

What the hell does she mean by picking on Imam needlessly like this as she did in tonight's episode?😡

Agreed she was upset at Nirahua's eviction and she was close to him. This also most would agree that Nirahua may not be a great entertainer but he was without a doubt, a very good person.👍🏼

But while making all kinds of right noises about Nirahua's eviction, out of the blue Sapna said,"Ek isko (Imam ko)-yahaan leke aaye hain aur ek itne acche insaan ko (Nirahua ko), yahaan se nikaal diya hai..."😲🤔

Rattled Imam said,"What is that supposed to mean?"😲

Sapna sternly says,"Just shut up, dude'!😡

Imam rightly says to Santosh,"Ye hoti kaun hai is kisam ka bayaanbaazi karne waali ki isko leke aaye hain, blah blah..."!👏

Inside Sapna continues her digs at Imam,"And you bring a Shaitaan inside house so that jo acchhe hain, they will also go insane!"🤢

Imam came in and politely said"Sapna is kism ki bayaanbaazi future mein naheen karna...apni izzat apne haath mein rakho"

Sapna completely ignores him, pretending she didn;t hear him and he comes out!

Sapna------you have been disgusting here and I hope it was a momentary loss of sense and you will come back to being the lady who has won so many fans in last few weeks for being different, upright, not doing group baazi and trying your best to stand with what is right!...Because if you do go the way you have tonight, it would only prove Imam right that Sapna Bhavnani is the most fake player in house. Would be really disappointing if you replace Delnaaz and Aashka from that pedestal!😔

As I see it, Sapna seems to be rattled that Imam has upstaged her and in Big Boss team's eyes, Imam seems to be the best entertainer. After Sapna won her 5 lacs (a very well deserved prize at that stage), Imam has taken over completely and is in limelight in most episodes...in LIVE FEED too where most bore, Imam always makes viewers smile and giggle with his intended and unintended antics-non stop!

Perhaps Sapna needs to take a deep breath, analyze what her strengths have been so far (and there have been MANY)...and stick to those, rather than picking on anyone needlessly, like thatLeechad loser Pillu Paul!🤢

That's who she is IMO. Unpredictable. Volatile. Independent.
She has no game plan. As she said, she's not there to win, I think she really means it.

When Aseem went, she totally lost it. Completely. The same thing happened after Nirahua was dumped into the BB sewer tonight.

If I would be inside that house and I would have to see that useless sloth Vishal lying dead on the stretcher every day while my BFFs get evicted, I would prolly go nuts too.

I admire her for speaking her mind and not calculating everything like Urvashi.

Edited by SharonNeedles - 11 years ago
I am pretty sure she is going to show some drama soon. She has been calm for quite a while now.
Yup...the attack on immu was unnecessary...I hope she realises it...
Originally posted by SharonNeedles

That's who she is IMO. Unpredictable. Volatile. Independent.
She has no game plan. As she said, she's not there to win, I think she really means it.

When Aseem went, she totally lost it. Completely. The same thing happened after Nirahua was dumped into the BB sewer tonight.

If I would be inside that house and I would have to see that useless sloth Vishal lying dead on the stretcher every day while my BFFs get evicted, I would prolly go nuts too.

I admire her for speaking her mind and not calculating everything like Urvashi.

Because of Vishal, Housemates have lost on luxury budget 2-3 times, he indeed is a lazy bum who does nothing and is not even entertaining!

Had Sapna said,"Nirahua jaise acchhe bande ko nikaal diya aur is aalsi, bekaar Vishal ko rakha hua hai..." THAT, would have been a Sapna like statement, based on logic and principles!👍🏼

Her needlessly picking on Imam is nothing but her pique at Imam winning last week's best entertainer prize and outsmarting her in crazy entertainment that has been her forte so far!

A neutral chap like me who helplessly turned admirer of this lady, feels a bit disappointed tonight!😕

I hope she realises how she has gone wrong and becomes the same old Sapna from here onwards. I still want her to win the show...she is better than all else!
👏
Originally posted by saarahkhann

I am pretty sure she is going to show some drama soon. She has been calm for quite a while now.

She made a very smart move by saving all women tonight!👍🏼

Boys won't hold it against her and in a flash she has seen that two groups in any case are led by two women!...Has safeguarded her best interests for coming week /s!

I doubt Delnaz or any one else would have come up with such a smart choice and displayed such quick thinking on their feet!👏

Its baffling how housemates as well as many viewers take her to be an inconsistent paglee...while actually she has one of the best brain in house!😆

Edited by -Cruiser- - 11 years ago

She is the same old sapna who today despite of her anger against Urvashi saved her from Nomination saying I want to save all Girls.

She was very angry because of Nirhua's ouster ,she is any way angry after every eviction except sidhu's ,where she herself told "Ek aansu nahi gira".
and about her picking on Imam ,he bothers every one in the house so people bother him,she is not there to butter unnecessary to any one.
look at the way when she saved all women it was Imam who stood up and said I am proud of you sapna well done.
She was throwing her anger out in which she dragged Imam.

Don't worry Imam aur Sapna ki baaton ko seriously nahi lete 😆
I thought sapna & imam can team up , what a fun it wouldve been

And imam is the jaan of this season , why needle him unnecessarily.
Agree with all of ur points cruiserji
she was really upset she was right  
but she was bit harsh on imam 
she instantly lost my support when she slyly put gulaal on sidhu... (that meant all that tears were drama... she only cared about winning... by hook or by crook)
then she joined sad... went from bad to worse when she needlessly bitched about kari despite her saving saps! also needless bitching abt urvi... not required at all!!!!
she was improving little bit in past few days...
and BAAM!... crashed again...
totally uncool how she was provoking and picking on imaam! poor man did not retaliate at her!
miss sapna... what do u think abt urself...??? coz u hav also survived this game and as per you this game is not for good people!
also... that toy she brought... kissi ne dekha dinesh bhayya ko... blah blah!!!! wonder what was that about!!!
if i was really interested in watching stupid eccentricities, i would rather watch recordings of a psychiatric ward!!!